There is no direct connection from Doha to Dubai. However, you can take the taxi to Doha airport, fly to Dubai, take the walk to Airport Terminal 3 Metro Station 2, take the subway to Rashidiya Metro Station 2, take the walk to Rashidiya Metro Station Gate 5, then take the line 102 bus to Dubai.
- To get from Doha to Dubai, you can take the direct flight, which takes 4 hours and costs from 190 USD. There are 72 direct flights per day and 504 flights per week. To get from Dammam of Doha to Dubai of Dubai, choose a plane as it is the fastest and most comfortable way. 356-mile distance separates two destinations.
Can I travel from Qatar to Dubai?
From Qatar to Dubai Coming to Dubai, all travellers from Qatar must hold a negative COVID‑19 PCR test certificate for a test taken no more than 72 hours before departure. UAE nationals returning to Dubai (they will have to get tested at the airport on arrival)
Can we travel from Doha to Dubai by road?
Can I drive from Qatar to Dubai? Yes, the driving distance between Qatar to Dubai is 690 km. 4
Can Qatar residents travel to UAE?
Conditions for Qatar Visa on Arrival for GCC Residents The visa will only be issued if you meet all the below conditions: You should have a valid residence permit in any GCC country (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia or UAE) Your GCC residence permit should be valid for at least six months.
Are flights from Qatar to Dubai Open?
MIAMI – After three and a half years of diplomatic conflicts, Qatar Airways (QR) has finally resumed service to the United Arab Emirates with flights to Dubai (DXB). Qatar Airways flight 1018 departed to Dubai from Doha’s Hamad International Airport (DOH) at 7:18 PM on January 27, 2021.
Is there a bus from Doha to Dubai?
The quickest way to get from Doha to Dubai is to fly and line 102 bus which costs $150 – $380 and takes 2h 57m.
Can Qatar residents travel to Dubai 2020?
Qatari Residence Visa holders will be required to obtain a visit visa before traveling to the UAE, though an exception applies for nationals who are eligible to obtain visas on arrival.
Can I travel to Qatar right now?
Do not travel to Qatar due to COVID-19. Read the Department of State’s COVID-19 page before you plan any international travel. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Level 4 Travel Health Notice for Qatar due to COVID-19, indicating a very high level of COVID-19 in the country.
Is Dubai airport bigger than Doha?
Upon completion, it will be able to handle 50 million passengers per year, although some estimates suggest the airport could handle up to 93 million per year, making it the second largest airport in the region after Dubai. The airport will be two-thirds the size of Doha city. The airport has an oasis theme.
What terminal does Qatar Airways use in Dubai?
Qatar Airways uses Terminal 1 at Dubai Airport.
How do I get from Qatar to Abu Dhabi?
There is no direct connection from Doha to Abu Dhabi. However, you can take the taxi to Doha airport, fly to Abu Dhabi, take the walk to Abu Dhabi Airport Terminal 1, take the bus to Al Maqta, then take the bus to Abu Dhabi.
How can I get Dubai visa from Qatar?
Required applicant documents:
- A colour passport photograph.
- A colour copy of your passport (must be valid for six months)
- A copy of your Emirates flight ticket, or your flight ticket from our codeshare partner.
- The visa application form.
Can I travel to Dubai from India via Qatar?
Qatar. Qatar is the only Gulf country that has not suspended flights from India. However, they have made the RT-PCR test mandatory for travellers from India and transit through India. Besides, passengers arriving from India must also undergo mandatory 10-days quarantine in a dedicated quarantine facility.
Is PCR required to enter Dubai from Qatar?
Passengers travelling to Dubai from all countries (GCC included) must have a negative COVID‑19 RT‑PCR test certificate for a test taken no more than 72 hours before departure. Self‑testing/Self‑administered PCR test results will not be accepted.
Dubai to Qatar – 4 ways to travel via line 102 bus, plane, bus, and car
In Rome2rio’s trip planner, select an option from the drop-down menu to get step-by-step directions and to compare ticket costs and travel times for that route.
- Take the line 102 bus from Global Village 1 to Rashidiya Metro Station Gate 5
- Fly from Dubai (DXB) to Doha (DOH)
- Or take a taxi from Global Village 1 to Rashidiya Metro Station Gate 5.
- Get aboard a bus that runs between Ibn Battuta Metro Station 10 and Abu Dhabi International Airport Terminals 1 and 3
- To get from Abu Dhabi (AUH) to Doha (DOH), you must fly.
Line 102 bus to Sharjah, fly
- Take the line 102 bus from Global Village 1 to Rashidiya Metro Station Gate 5
- Fly from Sharjah (SHJ) to Doha (DOH)
- Or take a taxi from Global Village 1 to Rashidiya Metro Station Gate 5.
Globally, there is broad population transmission of the virus. Travel restrictions in Qatar are being eased in some areas. Please visit the official Qatar website for the most up-to-date travel information. Visit our Rome2rioCoronavirus information page for more information on how to organize your trip around the virus. We recommend that you visit the official page for Qatar for the most up-to-date travel information.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Travel Advice
Is it possible to travel freely within the United Arab Emirates? Limited foreign flights departing the United Arab Emirates resumed operations on July 7 after a two-month hiatus. Is it possible for me to go abroad to Qatar? We are unable to offer international travel restriction information for Qatar due to the presence of Coronavirus at this time, unfortunately (COVID-19). Please refer to the government’s guidelines for the most up-to-date information on travel in Qatar. Coronavirus is the official name for the virus (COVID-19) Qatar-related information The most recent update was made on February 10th.
What is the most cost-effective mode of transportation between Dubai and Qatar? The quickest and least expensive mode of transportation between Dubai and Qatar is by car, which costs €28 – €45 and takes 6h 51m. More information may be found here. What is the quickest mode of transportation between Dubai and Qatar? Flights between Dubai and Qatar are available on the line 102 bus and cost between €140 and €330. The journey takes 3h 59m and costs between €140 and €330. More information may be found here.
- Dubai and Qatar are separated by a distance of 411 kilometers.
- Obtain driving instructions.
- From Dubai to Qatar, including transfers, the flight time is around 3 hours and 59 minutes.
- What is the duration of the flight from Dubai to Qatar?
- Flights may be found by searching.
- Qatar is one hour behind Dubai in terms of time.
- Is it possible to drive from Dubai to Qatar?
- Traveling by car from Dubai to Qatar will take roughly 6h 51m.
- Which airlines operate flights between Dubai International Airport and Doha International Airport?
Flights may be found by searching. Where can I get a place to stay near Qatar? In Qatar, there are one or more hotels to choose from. Prices start at €87 per night and go up from there. More information may be found here.
What companies run services between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Qatar?
There is currently no direct flight between Dubai and Qatar. You may, however, take the line 102 bus to Rashidiya Metro Station Gate 5, walk to Rashidiya Metro Station 1, ride the metro to Airport Terminal 3 Metro Station 1, walk to Dubai International Airport, fly to Doha, and then take a cab to Doha from there. Alternative options include taking the line 102 bus to Rashidiya Metro Station Gate 5, taking a cab to Sharjah International Airport, flying to Doha, and then taking a taxi to Doha. Qatar Airways is a Qatar-based airline that operates throughout the Middle East and North Africa.
- The dates are every day and the estimated price ranges from €180 to €1200.
- WhenEvery dayEstimated price€75 – €1100WhenEvery dayEstimated pricing Flydubai Websiteflydubai.com 1h 15m is the average duration.
- Air Arabia has a website at www.airarabia.com.
- Call 9090800 or visit rta.ae for more information about Dubai RTA buses.
- Every three hoursEstimated price: €1 – €3 each visit atrta.aeAve has a schedule.
Want to know more about travelling around Qatar
The Travel Guide series from Rome2rio provides essential information for the worldwide traveler. Complete with useful and timely travel information, the guides provide answers to all of your tough questions, such as: “How do I buy a ticket?” “Should I book online before traveling?” “How much should I expect to pay?” “Do the trains and buses have Wifi?” “Should I book online before traveling?” “Should I book online before traveling?” “Should I book online before traveling?”
Doha To Dubai: The World’s Most Exciting Route?
Doha to Dubai is undoubtedly one of the most thrilling journeys in the world — or it was, at least, before the blockade was implemented. Despite the fact that it was a short route, it featured 33 daily departures and nine different types of widebody aircraft, including the A380. And, without a doubt, the route’s heyday will be re-established. You may be forgiven for thinking that the road from Doha to Dubai International Airport does not sound particularly fascinating. If you’re looking for flights right now, you’re on the right track.
On the 235-mile route, Qatar Airways uses both the B777-300ER and the B777-200LR, while flydubai uses the B777-200LR.
This provides a glimpse of the route’s past golden days, when it had up to 33 departures per day, several of which were widebodies – including the Airbus A380. This was prior to the imposition of the blockade. It was – and will continue to be – a highly intriguing route for the following reasons:
- The number of aircraft types that are employed
- The extensive use of widebody aircraft
- A high frequency of flights
- A short duration (45 to 50 minutes each flight)
- Because many people are shocked that it can provide such a long period of service
Approximately one hour and ten minutes before the scheduled departure time from Doha and arrival in Dubai, QR1002, operated by the A350-900, was scheduled to depart Doha at 01:00 and arrive in Dubai at 03:10 local time (one hour ahead). Because of the large number of arrivals in Doha, this is an essential flight. Image:Radarbox.com.
In June 2017, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, and Bahrain severed ties with Qatar. As a result, a blockade was imposed, cutting off all communication and transportation lines between Qatar and those nations. As a result, planes to and from Doha were frequently forced to take diversions that greatly increased block times, fuel consumption, and, ultimately, competition. The blockade came to an end nearly three years later, in January 2021, after which flights have progressively begun to resume — with the exception of flights to and from Bahrain.
Based on a review of OAG statistics, it seems that about 71,000 flights were made between Doha and these four countries in 2016.
However, they will return, and Dubai will once again be at the top of the list.
Simple Flying is a photograph by Vincenzo Pace.
Nine widebody types to Dubai International
On the day in question, January 5th, 2017, there were around 59 daily departures between Doha and the United Arab Emirates. There were five airports served: Abu Dhabi International, Dubai International, Dubai Al Maktoum, Ras al Khaimah, and Sharjah, to name a few. This route was critical since there were 33 departures from Dubai International that day, with Emirates, flydubai, and Qatar Airways all participating. Widebodies accounted for little more than half of all flights, which were divided over nine different kinds, including the A380 with Emirates and the A340-600 with Qatar Airways, as shown in the table below.
- Emirates and Qatar Airways operated six B777-300ER flights
- Emirates operated three B777-200LR flights
- Qatar Airways operated two A330-300 flights
- Qatar Airways operated one A340-600 flight
- Qatar Airways operated one A350-900 flight
- Qatar Airways operated one A380 flight
- Emirates operated one B777-300 (non-ER) flight
- Emirates operated one B787-8 flight
- Qatar Airways operated one B787-8 flight
- Emirates operated one B777-300ER flight
Emirates and Qatar Airways operated six B777-300ER flights; Emirates operated three B777-200LR flights; Qatar Airways operated two A330-300 flights; Qatar Airways operated one A340-600 flight; Qatar Airways operated one A350-900 flight; Qatar Airways operated one A380 flight; Emirates operated one B777-300 (non-ER) flight; Qatar Airways operated one B787-8 flight; Emirates operated one B777-300ER flight; Emirates operated one B777-300ER flight; Emirates operated one B777-300ER
Why such a popular route?
As Hotelier Middle East points out, “before the rupture, Qatari overnight tourists were a significant part of Dubai’s tourism economy.” Qataris and inhabitants of the country have long found Dubai to be a popular tourist destination. Keep up with the latest news: Sign up for our daily and weekly aviation news digests by entering your your address below. According to booking data from OAG Traffic Analyzer, an estimated 390,000 round-trip passengers traveled between Doha and Dubai International for the whole month of January 2017.
This indicates that Doha-Dubai received around 3,400 P2P travellers each day on both sides of the border.
The rest of the group was in travel. In January 2017, over 211,000 passengers traveled round-trip between Doha and Dubai, with an additional 179,000 connecting through either Dubai or Doha. Image courtesy of Getty Images.
33 departures; spot the A319s
As Hotelier Middle East points out, “before the rupture, Qatari overnight tourists were a significant part of Dubai’s tourism economy.” Dubai has long been a favorite destination for Qataris and inhabitants in the country. Keeping up with the latest news: Join our daily and weekly aviation news digests by entering your your address below. Approximately 390,000 round-trip passengers traveled between Doha and Dubai International throughout the whole month of January 2017, according to booking data from OAG Traffic Analyzer.
Approximately 3,400 P2P travelers traveled daily between Doha and Dubai, according to these figures.
In January 2017, around 211,000 passengers traveled round-trip between Doha and Dubai, with an additional 179,000 connecting through either Dubai or Doha, according to data from the International Air Transport Association.
|Departure time: Doha to Dubai International||Airline||Aircraft|
Did you take a flight from Doha to Dubai? If yes, what type of aircraft were you flying in? Leave a comment below! Embraer E195 Freighter Delivered To Azul For The First Time In The World The cargo division of Brazil’s major airline has completed the conversion of an Embraer E195 E1 Series plane into a freighter with great success. Read on to learn more about the author. James Pearson is a writer and editor. (638 Articles Have Been Publishes) Route Development Analyst – This position requires a bachelor’s degree.
James received his education in Air Transport Management at Loughborough and Cranfield Universities.
Simple Flying is now undergoing data-driven study.
James Pearson has more to say.
Flights from Doha to Dubai
It is advised that you book your flights well in advance of your departure date in order to receive the lowest pricing possible. Booking early increases the likelihood that you will be able to get the flight you want with your selected departure and arrival timings. On select flights, you may purchase Business Class tickets or First Class seats. You can look forward to exceptional levels of luxury and comfort when you book in premium (First or Business Class), including wide seats (some of which are fully reclining on some aircraft), unparalleled attention from our cabin crew, the latest in-flight entertainment, and a sumptuous on-demand menu.
- Qatar Airways flights from and to Doha, Qatar will make a stop at Doha, Qatar on the route.
- A stopover in Doha will allow you to take a break from your travel, stretch your legs, and recharge before continuing on to your final destination.
- Qatar Airways runs direct flights from Doha to the United Arab Emirates.
- Qatar Airways flights from Doha to several destinations.
- Qatar Airways, which has been named the World’s Best Airline in 2019, 2017, 2015, 2012, and 2011, as well as the recipient of several accolades for on-board services and passenger experience, prioritizes your comfort and safety above all else.
- You will have an outstanding experience in the sky from the minute you are greeted on board by our courteous and professional staff to the moment you get off the plane.
- Take a seat on reclining chairs that provide you with much-needed extra legroom, and then select your favorite foods from a menu of delectable dishes crafted with only the finest ingredients.
We make sure that your passenger experience is one that you will remember for all the right reasons by providing hundreds of in-flight entertainment selections as well as a host of additional services.
$145 Qatar Airways Flights: Doha (DOH) to Dubai (DXB)
Is it possible to book a flight from Doha (DOH-Hamad International) to Dubai (DXB-Dubai International) right now? When flying from Doha, make sure to check ourCovid-19 Travel Advisor to see whether there are any current travel advice reports or quarantine regulations in effect in Dubai (DXB-Dubai International) (DOH-Hamad Intl.). What terminal does Qatar Airways use at Doha (DOH-Hamad International Airport)? Qatar Airways flights to Dubai International Airport depart from the main terminal at Doha (DOH-Hamad International Airport).
- It will very certainly be terminal 3.
- In a nutshell, sure.
- What is the duration of a Qatar Airways flight from DOH to DXB?
- If you finish a couple of chapters of your favorite novel or take a little power nap, you’ll have just enough time to get some work done.
- The Boeing 777-300ER or the Airbus A350-900 are the most often used aircraft on the route between DOH and Dubai International Airport.
- Booking a ticket from DOH to DXB is easy with Qatar Airways, which offers around two flights each day between the two airports.
- We encourage you to visit our Customer Service Portal for further information on altering your flight to Dubai Airport.
Emirates, flydubai, and SpiceJet are just a few of the numerous airlines that have implemented COVID-19 procedures and implemented social distancing restrictions on their flights in recent years.
What is the greatest day of the week to purchase an airline ticket?
According to Travelocity’s flight demand data for 2020, the cheapest airfares are often given on Thursdays.
Which days of the week are the most affordable to fly?
In 2020, flights departing on a Monday were often the cheapest of the week, but flights departing on a Saturday or Sunday, when demand is typically strong, may be more expensive.
When can you book a flight and how far in advance can you do so?
It is possible to begin comparing foreign tickets on Travelocity as early as 12 months in ahead of departure.
Our 2020 flight demand statistics show that those who book their flights at the last minute can still find a good deal, with some of the lowest rates showing between two weeks and two months before their trip dates.
We’re going to let you in on a little secret.
As a matter of fact, passengers who booked tickets on Travelocity in 2020 saved approximately 40% when their return flights included two distinct airlines or pricing categories.
*According to demand for flights on Travelocity.com from January to December 2020. Savings are subject to vary dependent on the location, date, and destination of the departing flight.
Tourists travelling to, from and through Dubai
When passengers arrive at Dubai International Airport from one of the following countries, they will be asked to undergo another COVID-19 PCR test. Africa: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Botswana, Burundi, Cameroon, Chad, Chile, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, India, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan,Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberi It is mandatory that you remain in your hotel or apartment until you receive the results of your test if it is administered at an airport.
If the test results are positive, you will be obliged to undergo isolation and adhere to the rules set forth by the Dubai Health Authority.
Doha overtakes Dubai
TD Contributing Writer Guest Although TD does not hire or regulate its writers, the ideas and remarks expressed by each writer are those of the individual writer. Using the most recent and most thorough travel booking data available, ForwardKeys has discovered that Doha has gained and maintained a significant lead over Dubai in the first half of 2021, according to the company. During the period 1st January to 30th June, the number of air tickets issued for travel via Doha was 18 percent greater than the volume of air tickets issued for travel via Dubai; and this trend appears to be continuing.
- At the beginning of the year, air traffic via Doha was 77 percent of that through Dubai; however, it swiftly increased to 100 percent during the week beginning January 27th, marking the first time this had happened.
- The blockade had been imposed in June 2017 by Bahrain, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates, who accused Qatar of sponsoring terrorism, an accusation that Qatar has strongly denied.
- For example, Qatar Airways was forced to cut 18 routes from its network as a result of the sanctions.
- When the embargo was imposed, the destination and its primary carrier, Qatar Airways, did not respond by cutting back on services; instead, they added 24 additional routes to make use of planes that would otherwise have been idled.
- In addition, traffic on other routes has increased as well.
- In addition, new links with Seattle, San Francisco, and Abidjan were built in December 2020, January 2021, and June 2021, respectively, as part of the ongoing expansion.
- There have also been significant improvements in seat capacity between Doha and Johannesburg, which has increased by 25 percent, Male, which has increased by 21 percent, and Lahore, which has increased by 19 percent.
- The last significant aspect that has given Qatar an advantage over Dubai has been the country’s response to the epidemic.
- A comparison of market share during the first half of 2021 and the first half of 2019 demonstrates that Doha has significantly strengthened its position in comparison to Dubai and Abu Dhabi in the first half of 2021.
- “Perhaps we would not have seen Doha rushing past Dubai if the embargo had not pushed the construction of alternative routes as a tactic to replace lost traffic,” said Olivier Ponti, Vice President of Insights at ForwardKeys.
- However, it is important to remember that flights over the Middle East during the first half of 2021 were still 81 percent lower than they were before to the outbreak.
Consequently, when the recovery gains momentum, the picture may begin to shift dramatically.” The European Union has received a Facebook notice. You must be logged in in order to access and post Facebook comments!
Stops and things to do on Doha to Dubai drive or road trip
Wanderlog’s editorial team
How long is the drive fromDohatoDubai?
The direct route from Dohat to Dubai is 441 miles (710 kilometers), and it should take around 6 hours 49 minutes in regular traffic conditions. Those planning a road trip from DohatoDubai may take use of our research and construct a list of wonderful stops along the route, includingAbu Dhabiand notable locations to visit likeAqua Park Qatar and Mall of Qatar, as well as the ever-popular Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum. There are a total of 31 stops. Attractions / Places of Interest Are you still utilizing Google Sheets to make your plans?
Top city between Doha and Dubai
Abu Dhabi is the most important city between Doha and Dubai. It takes 6 hours to go there from Doha and 1 hour to get there from Dubai. 1
Doha and Dubai are separated by Abu Dhabi, which is the most populous city in between them. It takes 6 hours to get here from Doha and 1 hour to go to Dubai from here. 1
Best stops along Doha to Dubai drive
The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Aquaventure Waterpark, and Ferrari World Abu Dhabi are the major attractions to see on the trip from Doha to Dubai (with brief detours in between). Other famous destinations include the Burj Al Arab, Ski Dubai, and the Marina Mall, among others. 1
Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum
Sheikh Faisal’s collection of cultural artifacts from his trips across the world is on display in this museum. Al Samriya St, Doha, Qatar2 (phone: 4.6(954)4.5(445)
Aqua Park Qatar
Theme park with water features WaterAttractionsAmusement ParksAttractions A large aquatic park with a wave pool, lazy river, and surfing machine is available. a selection of water slides Salwa Road Exit 29 Abu Nakhla, Doha, Qatar3 4.1(2499)4.0(261)Salwa Road Exit 29 Abu Nakhla, Doha, Qatar3
Mall of Qatar
Several international companies are housed within this elegant air-conditioned mall, which opened its doors in 2016. 4.6(19035)4.5(218)Villa 25, Street 605, Zone 51, Al Gharaffa, Al Jahhaniya Interchange, Street 373, Ar-Rayyan, Qatar4 Villa 25, Street 605, Zone 51, Al Gharaffa, Al Jahhaniya Interchange, Street 373, Ar-Rayyan, Qatar4
khor al udaid
SightsLandmarksBeachesPoints of InterestLandmarks4.7(43)4.5(190)In Land Sea Off Rd, Qatar5 In Land Sea Off Rd, Qatar5 In Land Sea Off Rd, Qatar
A low-key shopping center with stores, services, an international food court, and a hypermarket is available. 4.0(2865)3.5(27) Al RuwaisRuwais City is located in the city of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. 6
Small shopping center with a variety of stores and services as well as foreign food court and supermarket. 4.0(2865)3.5(27) United Arab Emirates – Al RuwaisRuwais City – Abu Dhabi 6
A shopping and entertainment center featuring designer boutiques and restaurants, as well as a bowling alley and an ice rink, is located in the heart of downtown. 4.4(22430)4.0(2759) Al Marina – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates8 Al Marina – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Observation Deck at 300
SightsLandmarksLoungePoints of InterestLandmarks74th-floor lookout with 360-degree views of the city (admission charge), as well as a café selling afternoon tea.
Tower 2, Level 74, Etihad Towers, Corniche W St, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates9 4.6(657)4.5(1799)Tower 2, Level 74, Etihad Towers, Corniche W St, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates9
Emirates Heritage Club Heritage Village – نادي تراث الإمارات – القرية التراثية
SightsLandmarks Sites of Historic Interest A historic desert settlement with handcraft workshops is being recreated. Cultural events are held on a monthly basis. Near Marina Mall, Abu Dhabi Theatre Rd, Corniche – Breakwater Rd, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates10 4.3(6846)3.5(2322)Near Marina Mall, Abu Dhabi Theatre Rd, Corniche – Breakwater Rd, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates10
The distance between the city beach and the international clean-water statusropes was limited because to international clean-water standards. Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates11 4.5(6408)4.5(1084)Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates11 4.5(6408)4.5(1084)Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates11
Louvre Abu Dhabi
There was a limit to the amount of swimming distance accessible at the city beach due to international clean-water standards. Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates11 4.5(6408)4.5(1084)
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
The distance between the city beach and the international clean-water statusropes was limited. Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates11 4.5(6408)4.5(1084)Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates11
Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
The available swimming distance at the city beach was limited because to international clean-water statusropes. Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates11 4.5(6408)4.5(1084)Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates11 4.5(6408)4.5(1084)
Yas Marina Circuit – F1 Track
Track for automobile racing SightsLandmarks Auto-racing facilities A Formula 1 race circuit, amateur driving programs, a go-kart track, and a fitness facility are all part of the package. 4.8(557)4.5(3838) In the city of Abu Dhabi, on the island of Yas Island, the Yas Marina Circuit is located.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
A theme park is a place where people can have a good time. Water Parks and Amusement Parks A motor racing-themed complex with thrill attractions for the whole family, driving simulators, and a car factory tour. 4.6(36754)4.0(12763) Yas Island is located at Yas Leisure Dr. on Yas Island. United Arab Emirates16 Yas West – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Emirates Park Zoo
Animal Park with elephant and giraffe feeding sessions, as well as bird-of-prey performances and other entertainment. ZooOutdoor ActivitiesParkWildlife Park with elephant and giraffe feeding sessions, as well as bird-of-prey shows and other entertainment. 4.3(9547)4.0(821) Located in 12th Street, Al Bahyah in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates17
Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital
Animal hospitalPoints of interestLandmarks The first and largest hospital in the world to be dedicated just to the hawk is located in New York City. 4.4(1006)4.5(1146)Near the Abu Dhabi International Airport, Sweihan Rd St, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates18.4(1006)4.5(1146)Near the Abu Dhabi International Airport, Sweihan Rd St, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Attractions at a theme park WaterAttractionsAmusement ParksAttractions A fun, Hollywood-themed park with rides, live entertainment, and food and shopping options is located nearby. Park and Resorts, Sheikh Zayed Rd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates19.6(14742)4.0(822)Park and Resorts, Sheikh Zayed Rd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Stylish rooms with a Polynesian motif at an expensive hotel with four theme parks and a luxurious spa.
Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates20.4.5(4169)4.5(478)Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Attractions at a theme park WaterAttractionsAmusement ParksAttractions An entertainment complex designed to seem like a Bollywood set, complete with rides and daredevil acts for the whole family. Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (4.4(8647)4.0(403)Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates21
Attractions at a theme park Water Parks and Amusement Parks Theme park with water features A theme park for children with attractions inspired by Legos, as well as a factory tour, pedal boats, and a light display. 4.4(12877)4.0(975) ParksResorts is located near Sheikh Zayed Road in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Aquarium with an Atlantis theme, with underwater hallways and tunnels that house marine life, as well as feeding sessions. 4.5(7138) The Atlantis, The Palm, and The Palm Jumeirah – Dubai, United Arab Emirates (4.5/511)
A large water park with zip lines, slides through shark-infested lagoons, and a splash zone for children. Atlantis The Palm, Crescent Rd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates24 4.5(13521)4.5(14645)Atlantis The Palm, Crescent Rd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Burj Al Arab
Hotel AttractionsLandmarksArchitectural Structures A luxurious hotel with beautiful rooms, nine restaurants, four swimming pools, a private beach, and a luxurious spa. Umm Suqeim 3 – Dubai, United Arab Emirates (4.7(20648)4.5(11356)), Umm Suqeim 3 – Dubai, United Arab Emirates (25).
Wild Wadi Waterpark
Indoor water park with pools, slides, and tunnels. Water parkWaterAmusement ParksAquatic roller coasterssurfing wave machine in an outside water park with pools, slides, and tunnels. Umm Suqeim 3 – Dubai, United Arab EmiratesOpp. Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah St, Umm SuqeimUmm Suqeim 3 – Dubai, United Arab EmiratesOpp. Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah St, Umm Suqeim26
In the winter, there’s nothing better than a ski resort. Water Parks and Amusement Parks Theme parksIndoor ski center with mountain motifsnow for skiing and snowboarding all year round.Theme parks 4.5(19700) The address is 4.5(9431)Sheikh Zayed Road, Al BarshaAl Barsha 1 – Dubai, United Arab Emirates27.
BeachOutdoor Recreational ActivitiesParks There is a children’s playground and BBQ spaces at this bustling public urban beach that is surrounded by high-rise buildings. Dubai, United Arab Emirates 4.5(1865)4.5(3972)Dubai, United Arab Emirates 28
Al Qudra Lake
a lake, a nature park, a body of water Dubai, United Arab Emirates 4.4(567)4.0(183)Dubai, United Arab Emirates 29
Global Village القرية العالمية
Attractions at a theme park a large retail, eating, and entertainment complex with an international theme that is open from October to April, with a water park Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Road and Emirates Road – Exit 37, E311, Dubai, United Arab Emirates4.6(30552)4.5(3854)Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Road and Emirates Road – Exit 37, E311, Dubai, United Arab Emirates30
Al Qudra Cycle Track
Outdoor Recreational Activities Trails for Mountain Biking A 86-kilometer bicycling path across the desert, complete with rental shops and views of undulating sand dunes, is available for hire. 4.5 out of 5 starsDubai, United Arab Emirates
Doha-Dubai vanaf € 148 retour: Goedkope vluchten vanaf Doha naar Dubai in 2022
In a spur of the moment decision?
It is no longer necessary to put off planning a vacation. Here is our selection of the best last-minute flights available.
All of the lowest prices were appropriate. Discovered during the last 14 days.
Directe vluchten vanDohanaarDubai
- GEMIDDELDE VLIEGTIJD GEMIDDELDE VLIEGTIJD GEMIDDELDE VLIEGTIJD 1 hour 14 minutes
- GOEDKOOPSTE DIRECTE RETOUR149 €
- GEMIDDELD AANTAL VLUCHTEN PER WEEK38
- 1 uur 14 minutes
- 1 u
MAATSCHAPPIJEN MET DIRECTE VLUCHTEN MAATSCHAPPIJEN MET DIRECTE VLUCHTEN See if there are any more airline management companies.
Alternatieve routes vanDohanaarDubai
Are you looking for the cheapest, quickest, or most convenient way from DohanaarDubai? You can also fly to the following airports if you choose.
Goedkoopste vlucht gevonden
Tourists from Doha are currently experiencing significant travel restrictions in Dubai. It is possible to get out of there, but you will have to go through quarantine on your return. In addition, a COVID-19 exam must be completed prior to or at the time of your arrival. We make every effort to ensure that our information is up to date, but the situation can change at any time. Check out our COVID-19-map of travel restrictions for the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Moreover, please subscribe to receive the latest news.
- A flight from Doha to Dubai for € 148* is the best deal available on Skyscanner at the time of writing.
- This is the most affordable price for the entire month.
- From Doha to Dubai, there are no air transportation companies that fly directly between the two cities.
- With Skyscanner, you can compare flights from Doha to Dubai and get the cheapest flight tickets.
- Skyscanner is always free of charge, and as a result, no bookings- and/or administration fees are charged.
- If you want to know when the ideal time to fly from Doha to Dubai, read on. If you want to make a purchase, choose the most convenient time for you to do so. Have you found the perfect tickets with the above-mentioned zoekbalk? If you’ve discovered a route from Doha to Dubai, but you think it’s too long or you don’t want to make any more stops, create a Prijsalarmaan. When the price of airline tickets for such routes changes (becomes cheaper or more expensive), you will be notified via email. If you’re flexible about when you want to travel, look for deals on ‘the whole month’ or even on ‘the cheapest month’ to maximize your savings. Read more about how to use Skyscanner’s “whole month” function to find the most affordable days to go
- Are you looking for last-minute flights? Learn how to get low-cost last-minute offers on airline tickets and other travel-related expenses. Doha-Dubai by following our suggestions for finding low-cost last-minute finds
Travelers may get useful flight information on this website. Doha To Dubai is a two-hour flight. Take a look at the flight information panels above and you will find information on:
- Distance between Dohanaar and Dubai
- DohanaarDubai’s average flight time is three hours and forty minutes. What is the most popular airline reservation system for flights from DohanaarDubai
- There are a large number of airline companies that offer direct flights between Doha and Dubai.
Make sure that you are aware of the rules for afmetings and weight for hand- and ruimbagage before you are flying by using these handy gids withbagage regulations. Handbagage regulations are also subject to rapid change, so keep an eye on the airline’s website for the latest updates as well as the latest flight information. Make a reservation for a hotel or a rental car for your stay in Dubai. Have you been looking for a hotel in Dubai? Alternatively, do you want to rent an automobile in Dubai?
Skyscanner is the world’s leading travel search engine, assisting you in saving money on airline tickets, hotels, and car rentals.
How long is the flight from Doha to Dubai?
Do you know how long it takes to get from Doha to Dubai on a plane? Listed below is an example of an itinerary for a commercial flight plan: If you want to determine the overall amount of time it will take you to fly to Dubai, you must factor in time spent at the airports. It is possible that in the future you may be able to personalize your route by choosing additional nearby airports and selecting your favorite airline. 3:27 p.m. on Tuesday: start in Doha and drive for around 8 minutes It is recommended by most airlines that you get to the airport at least 90 minutes before your flight, so plan to arrive by 4:30 pm at the latest.
- (DOH) Checking luggage is recommended at least 30-60 minutes before departure, or in this case, by 5:00 p.m., if you have to do so.
- Allow plenty of time for long security lines during peak travel seasons or holidays, and budget for the time it will take to clear security.
- When you’re ready to board, you may get a bite to eat at the airport or simply rest at the boarding gate.
- Check your boarding card for your group number or pay attention to the gate attendant as they announce boarding; certain airlines need you to be in the boarding area 10-15 minutes before departure or you risk losing your seat to the next passenger.
- Bangladesh Airlines is one of them.
- Take into consideration, however, that flights might be delayed; for example, it takes an average of 15 minutes for the jet to taxi onto the runway.
- take-off from the Department of Health and Human Services You will be in the air for around 58 minutes.
- (local time), Dubai International Airport opens (DXB) Because Dubai is one hour ahead of Doha, the time in Doha is really one hour earlier.
- taxiing on the runway for an average of 15 minutes till reaching the terminal gate At 8:28 p.m.
- Arrive at Dubai at 8:48 p.m.
- Finally, let’s take a look at an example flight from DOH to DXB and work out how long it would take to complete the journey, including takeoff and landing time, as well as time to taxi on the airport’s runway.
So at long last, we have an estimate of the entire travel time from Doha to Dubai, which includes time spent going to and from the airports, an anticipated 2 hour wait time for TSA screening lines and waiting at the gate, and the actual flight time. Travel time: 3 hours in total.
Qatar adds UAE, UK to travel red list
Qatar has added the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom to its travel warning list, which became effective on Monday, November 15. There are now a total of 21 countries on that “red list,” including Barbados, Brunei Darussalam, Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Iran, Latvia, Lithuania, Mongolia, Montenegro, Palestine, Romania, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Serbia, Singapore, Syria, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United Arab Emirates. “Red lists” are used to identify countries that have committed acts of terrorism against other countries.
Additional regulations apply based on the vaccination status of the visitors (the list of approved vaccines in Qatar are Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Jansen, while the conditionally approved vaccines are Sinopharm, Sinovac and Sputnik V.) According to the Ministry of Public Health of Qatar, the following travel restrictions are in effect for people traveling to Qatar from countries on the country’s red list.
- The Ministry of Public Health publishes updated lists of countries based on the categorization of COVID-19 risk levels.
- on Monday, November 15, 2018.
- Prior to arrival, all travelers are required to submit to a PCR test and have a negative result at least 72 hours before arriving in Qatar.
- Visitors who have not received all of the vaccination doses will be subject to a seven-day home quarantine if they are not vaccinated.
- Children aged 11 and under are eligible.
- Prior to entering Qatar, all unvaccinated travelers must submit to a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test and achieve a negative result at least 72 hours before their arrival.
- Citizens and residents must go to a Primary Health Care Corporation health facility or a private clinic/hospital to get their blood drawn and tested.
Visitors to Qatar include: Visitors who have received vaccinations: The following restrictions apply to guests who have been completely vaccinated and have received a vaccination that has been approved by the Ministry of Public Health.
Children under the age of 11 who are not completely vaccinated must be accompanied by one or both of their parents or other family members who are fully vaccinated.
Visitors who have received vaccinations must undertake a PCR test and achieve a negative result at least 72 hours before arriving in Qatar.
Visitors who have not been vaccinated: The following persons will be subject to a seven-day home quarantine rule: Family members of the first degree, including children under the age of eighteen (pre-issued family visas).
Visitors who have not been vaccinated must take a PCR test and have a negative result at least 72 hours before arriving in Qatar.
On the sixth day of quarantine, they must submit to a PCR test. If the result of the Covid-19 test is negative, they will be released on the seventh day, indicating that they have not been exposed to the virus.
Flights Doha – Dubai: Book with eDreams
With effect from Monday, November 15, Qatar has added the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom to its travel blacklist. There are now a total of 21 countries on that “red list,” including Barbados, Brunei Darussalam, Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Iran, Latvia, Lithuania, Mongolia, Montenegro, Palestine, Romania, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Serbia, Singapore, Syria, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United Arab Emirates. “Red lists” are used to identify countries that are considered to be “highly dangerous.” Individual entry restrictions apply depending on whether they are citizens, nationals of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), permanent residents, or guests.
After 12 p.m.
— (@MOPHQatar)November 12, 2021 The following information is for Qatari nationals, GCC nationals, and Qatari residents: travellers who have been vaccinated The Ministry of Public Health has approved a vaccine for travelers aged 12 years and older who have had a complete vaccination regimen are free from quarantine procedures.
- Additionally, patients must submit to a PCR test within 36 hours of arriving at a Primary Health Care Corporation health facility or a private clinic/hospital for treatment.
- The following groups of unvaccinated passengers will be subject to the quarantine: Individuals over the age of twelve (12).
- Citizens of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) who are not residents of Qatar but who are visiting first-degree relatives who are residents of Qatar (on the condition that they provide proof of the relationship and national address data).
- Following arrival, a PCR test is needed on the sixth day of quarantine, and if the result is negative, the individual will be released on the seventh day of quarantine.
- Individuals from the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) who are not residents must travel to a private clinic or hospital that has been approved by the Ministry of Public Health to get tested.
- Two days or until the test results are available, the following groups will be required to stay in a hotel for two days: Anyone above the age of twelve.
- There will be a two-day home quarantine for anyone who fall into the following categories, or until the test results are known: Children under the age of eighteen (18) years, as well as first-degree relatives, will be admitted to Qatar.
- In addition, upon arrival at the quarantine hotel, they must submit to another PCR test.
- Family members of the first degree, including children under the age of eighteen (pre-issued family visas).
The PCR test must be negative 72 hours before the visitor’s arrival in Qatar in order to enter the country. On the sixth day of quarantine, they must submit to a PCR test. If the result of the Covid-19 test is negative, they will be allowed to leave on the seventh day of quarantine.
- Hahn Air will make a minimum of one 60-minute stop in Kuwait. Oman Air has a 75-minute stop in Muscat
- Qatar Airways has an 80-minute scale in Muscat
- And Oman Air has a 75-minute stop in Muscat.
Book Doha to Dubai Flight Tickets with Cleartrip. Cheapest Ticket @ 7220
Air travel is one of the most convenient modes of transportation available. There are no dangers, no delays, and it is really relaxing. A direct air route connects all major cities, allowing for easy travel between them. And, with the advancement of technology, traveling between them is now only a matter of a few hours. Previously, the process of purchasing airline tickets was a big source of anxiety. However, because to digitalization, this procedure has become much more straightforward. Cleartrip goes above and above to provide its consumers with a quick, straightforward, and hassle-free experience when buying airline tickets.
If you want to go from Doha to Dubai by air, the most convenient mode of transportation is to take the flight.
Doha is served by Doha International Airport, which has the IATA code of DOH.
There are three airlines that operate between Doha and Dubai.
With a non-stop flight, the travel time between these cities is typically roughly 01h 15m.
This may be extended up to the number 339426.
As a result, you may take advantage of a variety of international airline promotions and cashback opportunities on a variety of international travel routes, including Dubai (DWC) to Doha (DOH) flights and Doha to Dubai flights.
You may be guaranteed of a pleasant travel experience thanks to the airline’s PNR status check, Web check-in option, and customer service.
Doha to Dubai airline tickets are available for purchase for as little as 7199 USD and as much as 339426 USD.
It is possible that the air fares you see here will not be available at the time you attempt to book.