A. The entire experience from your arrival until the final landing should take between 3-4 hours. The freefall only lasts for about 60 seconds after which you’ll take between 5-7 minutes to glide back onto Earth.
- How long does the entire Skydive Dubai experience take? Plan for at least 3-4 hours from the time you check in to the time you leave with your photos. First you will check in, where they will calculate your weight and BMI. Then you will get outfitted with your gear, meet your instructor, and do an interview with your photographer.
How much time does it take to skydive in Dubai?
The entire skydiving experience lasts about 5-7 minutes. Following the freefall, which lasts about 60 seconds, you will get a few minutes to enjoy the incredible views 13,000 feet up in the air. Once the parachute is deployed you gently soar over Earth for about 5-7 minutes before landing.
How long does a skydive take start to finish?
Generally speaking, you can expect a skydive to take 2 – 4 hours from start to finish, beginning when you arrive at a dropzone. The truth is, the answers to these big questions aren’t always the same. There are a few factors that’ll influence how long your skydive will last.
How much does it take to skydive in Dubai?
TANDEM SKYDIVE DUBAI PRICES Tandem skydive (includes medical insurance): AED 1,999. Tandem skydive (medical insurance, standard video & photos): AED 2,299. One- minute Instagram video: AED 100. Tandem skydive gift certificate: AED 2,299.
Is Skydive Dubai worth it?
A tandem flight from Skydive Dubai’s location on The Palm costs nearly $600 —but it’s worth it if you’re a thrill-seeker who’s not afraid of heights. Sometimes the wait times to jump can be long due to weather or other air traffic considerations.
Can I skydive in Dubai?
Tandem Skydiving Adrenaline enthusiasts can live this adventure at our two world-class locations, the Palm Dropzone and the Desert Dropzone. This, our standard location, offers customers a skydive over Dubai’s sandy dunes. A desert safari, if you will, like no other.
Can you fly after skydiving?
The U.S. Navy tables, on one hand, recommend that you wait just two hours before you board a plane after diving. The U.S. Air Force, on the other hand, insists that you should wait 24. After single no-decompression dives, a minimum pre-flight surface interval of 12 hours is suggested.
Is skydiving worth the money?
It’s an investment in life-long memories. Knowing you’re capable of anything and the confidence that comes with it, in our mind, definitely makes skydiving worth the money; similarly, a single experience changing your entire outlook on life for the better is one incredible return on investment.
How long does a 15000 ft skydive take?
Jumping from the highest altitude possible in the UK, the 15,000ft skydive is a pulse-racing freefall of up to 60 seconds! The excitement builds as our plane takes you up to 10,000ft before an unbeatable adrenaline rush as you freefall for 30 seconds.
How long is a skydive from 10000 feet?
A 10,000-foot jump allows for approximately 45 seconds of free fall, whereas a 13,500-foot skydive is around 60 seconds.
Who owns Skydive Dubai?
Soon after the name Skydive Dubai was born, launched by H.E. Nasser Al Neyadi. Skydive Dubai welcomes skydiving enthusiasts from across the UAE, and scores of tourists whose to-do list begins with an adrenaline-fueled tandem skydive.
Which country is best for skydiving?
Fox Glacier, New Zealand There are a bounty of shockingly beautiful drop zones in New Zealand, a ground zero for extreme sports and arguably the top country in the world for skydiving, perhaps the most extreme sport of all.
What is the best time to do skydive in Dubai?
When is the best time to skydive in Dubai? Dubai enjoys year-round sunshine and very little rain. However summer in the desert can be hot, so to avoid the heat, the best time for skydiving is during the winter, from October to April.
What is the best time of the day to skydive?
We consider the morning the best time to skydive and for a few good reasons. Often, the morning offers the clearest skies. Even if the forecast for a day looks less than desirable, the morning is typically jumpable. Additionally, customers that schedule in the morning generally have the lowest wait times.
How scary is skydiving?
Simply put, the actual skydive (the free fall) doesn’t feel scary because you don’t feel out of control. The sensation of the skydive feels stable as if you were laying on a bed. Though you’ll be falling at 120mph, you’ll have no concept of speed (unless you go racing by a cloud).
What is the cost of skydiving?
The skydiving cost in India is almost the same in all places here. For a one-time tandem jump, the price starts from INR 27,000 – INR 35,000. The cost of a static line jump is somewhere between INR 16,000 – 18,000. For accelerated free fall, the cost lies around INR 2,25,000.
Frequently asked questions
Our Palm and desert dropzones are available for tandem skydives, which may be scheduled online using our secure live booking calendar or purchased in person.
2.Can I purchase a skydive as a gift?remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
Yes, without a doubt! Tandem gift vouchers are available for both of our dropzones, and they can only be purchased through our website. Gift cards are the ideal present for the adrenaline junkies and extreme-sports enthusiasts in your family and friends. Please keep in mind that gift certificates are only valid for personal use, and the individual who will use them must match our eligibility restrictions.
3.What is a tandem skydive?remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
A tandem skydiving is when you skydive with a licensed instructor while being safely linked to him or her at all times. A safe and gentle landing will be ensured by your instructor who will deploy your parachute, navigate to and operate the parachute during the landing. At Skydive Dubai, you will be accompanied by a camera flyer who will film every incredible second of your experience. All that is left is for you to do is enjoy the occasion and smile for the cameras.
4.I haven’t made a booking. Can I still skydive?remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
Both dropzones have the option of placing you on a waiting list. Arrive early and make a note of your name on the list. If there is a space open on that particular day, you might be able to acquire it! Please keep in mind that there are no promises that everyone will get their turn – but if your name isn’t on the list, you won’t be allowed to board the plane! First-come, first-served is the foundation for the waiting list, therefore it’s usually a good idea to be to the dropzone right before it opens to avoid being turned away.
Please familiarize yourself with our criteria before to your visit to prevent being disappointed.
5.I want to make a booking, but the calendar doesn’t show my dates.remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
Tandem skydiving bookings for both dropzones are often available one to three months in advance, depending on the dropzone. As a result, there will be no last-minute scheduling adjustments and there will be no overbooking during aircraft maintenance intervals. If your selected dates are not currently visible, this indicates that they have not yet been made available for booking. Check back frequently to see if any new openings have become available. You may still be able to jump if you join our daily tandem skydiving waiting list or choose to book your skydive at one of our other locations if you are unable to book your preferred dates because we are currently fully booked.
6.How fast will I fall?remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
The average human body falls at a rate of around 120 miles per hour, however this might vary depending on the size and position of the body.
7.How long will my visit take?remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
From the moment you check in to the time you complete your jump, you should expect to be there for 3 to 4 hours. All of our personnel at each of our facilities are dedicated to getting you into the air as quickly as possible. Due to the possibility of delays due to weather conditions on the ground and/or at opening height, as well as other considerations, please plan ahead of time and have a flexible schedule on the day of your skydiving.
We are unable to promise that you will be done by a specific time. Please let us know if our skydiving operations are on standby and we would be happy to reschedule your flight on another day.
8.Is skydiving safe?remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
Skydiving, like any other adventure activity, has a certain amount of danger. We, on the other hand, reduce the likelihood of this happening by employing cutting-edge training and technology. Having tandem criteria also helps us to keep our safety measures up to date. When you jump with Skydive Dubai, your kit is fitted with an automatic activation device (AAD), which will activate your parachute automatically in the unusual event that your instructor is unable to do so. All of our skydiving tandem instructors have through extensive selection, training, and certification, and all parachutes are maintained under the supervision of riggers certified by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to perform their duties.
Your safety is, without a doubt, our top priority.
9.Does weather affect skydiving?remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
Yes, the weather may have an impact on skydiving. We are fortunate in that we do not have excessive cloud cover, but low visibility, precipitation, or winds (particularly at higher elevations) might cause delays in some situations. The operation will be placed on’standby’ if this is the case, and our safety and training officer or other competent staff will take over. This does not necessarily imply that you will not be able to jump. Most of the time, it just means that you will have to wait a little longer to do so.
The following options are available in the event that we cancel: you can reschedule to the next available day, apply for a refund, or transfer your purchase to Skyhub’s Gyrocopter flying experience, which is accessible at our Palm Dropzone.
10.What does “standby” mean?remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
When skydiving operations are momentarily halted due to inclement weather or other unanticipated situations, a standby is called in to help out. In the United Arab Emirates, the wind is the most significant source of interference, both at ground level and at altitude. It is possible that if there is a standby, circumstances will be continually examined and operations will restart once it is determined that conditions are adequate. If the situation does not improve, the operations will be suspended.
11.What is the process for getting on the plane?remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
Before your jump, you will be given a thorough briefing by your tandem instructor, and your camera flyer will do an interview with you. When you arrive at the boarding area, you will be given a pre-boarding safety check and your photographs will be taken before boarding the plane. Your instructor and cameraman will accompany you to the aircraft after you have completed the preflight checklist.
12.Will I skydive at my check-in time?remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
In this case, the time shown on your reservation confirmation is the time at which you must appear at our facility. It is not the appropriate moment for your jump to take place. Because weather and other conditions may play a role in your time at the dropzone, you should plan on spending around three to four hours there.
13.When will I receive my photos and video?remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
Upon completing their skydive, every customer who orders a tandem package at either of our locations will get images and our standard edited film from their experience via email within 48 hours of completing their jump.
If you purchase the Instagram edit, it will also be provided to you through email.
14.I want to book a skydive for a special occasion. Can you accommodate?remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
Absolutely! Whether you want to propose to the love of your life or celebrate a particular occasion such as a birthday or anniversary, Skydive Dubai can help you plan it all. In addition to providing a comprehensive VIP service, we provide unique packages for certain events. We encourage you to contact our team directly using the form on our Contact Us page if you require any information.
15.Why do I need a reservation?remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
The dropzones at Skydive Dubai are some of the busiest dropzones in the world, according to the company. For the best chance of avoiding disappointment and securing a seat on the airline, you must make your reservation online using our real-time booking calendar.
16.Something’s come up. I need to reschedule!remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
Individuals can postpone their appointments up to 24 hours before the scheduled appointment time. Groups of two or more people can reschedule their reservations up to 72 hours before their scheduled reservation time. Your cash will be lost if you cancel or reschedule your appointment without providing the appropriate notice. Please use the form on the Contact Us page to contact our tandem staff at our locations if you need to reschedule your appointment.
17.What is the best way to get in touch with the tandem staff team?remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
Please use the form on theContact Uspage to contact a member of our team.
18.Where are you located?remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
Please refer to theContact Uspage for maps of the dropzones in both cities where we have dropoff locations.
19.What if I love skydiving and want to learn to do it myself?remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
That occurs to a large number of people! In the event that you are motivated to continue skydiving following your tandem jump, the first step is to sign up for an Accelerated Freefall (AFF) training course.
20.Do you offer other services apart from skydiving?remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
Yes, we do! The company provides facility rentals, demonstration skydives for brands and corporations, and the ability to arrange and execute virtually any type of special occasion. Please contact us to see what we can do to assist you. From our Palm Dropzone, you may also enjoy a trip in Skyhub’s unique Gyrocopter aircraft, which is unlike any other. More information on the experience may be found in the section under “Gyrocopter.”
21.What else can I do in Dubai?remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
Visit Dubai to learn more about what else the city has to offer.
22.What is XLine?remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
The XLine in Dubai Marina is the world’s longest urban zipline, transporting visitors from 170 meters above ground level to ground level at speeds of up to 80 kilometers per hour. A valid ID (passport, driving license, or Emirates ID) as well as your XLine Voucher will be required for entry. To view the whole set of terms and conditions for using the XLine, please visit this page.
A certain level of physical fitness is essential to perform a tandem jump and to ensure a safe landing for both you and your instructor on the other side. Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is a good measure of your weight and health. Each tandem client must fulfill both the weight and BMI limits specified below in order to participate in the program. Because of safety concerns, we are unable to make adjustments to certain specifications set by the equipment manufacturers. Women Weight must be less than 90.0 kg/198.0 lbs.
Men Weight must be less than 100.0 kg/220 lbs.
Please keep in mind that when you check-in on the day of your skydiving, our staff will weigh you (with your shoes and clothing on) in order to determine your weight. You are invited to come to one of our sites before to booking your jump and weigh yourself on our scales before booking.
24.What to wearremove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
- It is recommended that you dress in athletic and comfortable clothing. T-shirts/tops must have sleeves
- Jeans are not permitted. Sneakers or athletic shoes are the best shoes to wear for your skydiving experience. It is necessary to ensure that your shoes do not have any buckles or studs on them. The following are not permitted: Low-cut tops, sleeveless tops, collared shirts, crop tops, and short shorts are all acceptable options. Sandals, boots, and high-heeled or platform shoes of any kind are not permitted. During their jump, each client will be provided with protective eye goggles to keep their eyes safe. As a result, if you require prescription glasses or contact lenses to be worn during your skydiving, please do so. You don’t want to miss out on that vista, do you?
It is recommended that you dress in athletic and comfortable attire. sleeves are required for tee-shirts and tops. When it comes to your jump, sneakers or athletic shoes are the best option! As a precaution, please make certain that your shoes do not have any buckles or studs on them. Those who are not permitted include: Low-cut tops, sleeveless tops, collared shirts, crop tops, and short shorts are all acceptable options; nevertheless, they should be worn with caution. Sandals, boots, and high-heeled or platform shoes of any kind are not permitted; and During their jump, each customer will be provided with safe eye goggles to wear.
The vista is one you don’t want to pass up.
What is a tandem skydiving and how does it work? A tandem skydiving is the quickest and most convenient method to experience the exhilaration of freefalling at over 120 miles per hour while safely tethered to one of our highly trained and experienced instructors. Our two world-class venues, the Palm Dropzone and the Desert Dropzone, provide adrenaline junkies with the opportunity to live this adventure. Upon completing their skydive, every customer who orders a tandem package at either of our locations will get images and our standard edited film from their experience via email within 48 hours of completing their jump.
- It costs AED 2,299 for a tandem package at our premium location, the Palm Dropzone, which is our most expensive option.
- Visitors to our Desert Dropzone, which is located around 35 kilometers outside of Dubai, will be required to spend a total of AED 1,799 for a tandem package.
- If you will, consider it a desert safari unlike any other.
- This 1-minute edited film captures all of the highlights of your tandem skydiving and is ideal for sharing (and bragging about) with friends and family as soon as you receive it after completing your jump.
- Unless you complete all of our standards, you will be denied permission to jump and your cash will not be returned in any way.
- Please contact our tandem reservation staff directly if you have any further questions.
In order to accomplish a tandem jump and guarantee a safe landing for you and your instructor, you must have a reasonable level of physical condition. Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is a good measure of your weight and health. Each tandem client must fulfill both the weight and BMI limits specified below in order to participate in the program. Due to safety concerns, we are unable to make any modifications to the equipment’s manufacturer’s specifications. Women Weight must be less than 90.0 kg/198.0 lbs.
Men Weight must be less than 100.0 kg/220 lbs.
There is no minimum weight limit to be eligible to jump, therefore anybody can participate.
Please keep in mind that when you check-in on the day of your skydiving, our staff will weigh you (with your shoes and clothing on) in order to determine your weight. You are invited to come to one of our sites before to booking your jump and weigh yourself on our scales before booking.
On the day of your tandem jump, you must be at least 18 years old (according to the Gregorian calendar) in order to participate. Please remember to have a valid and official government picture ID (Emirates ID, driver’s license, or passport) with you on the day of your skydiving adventure. We ask that you download and complete the Declaration of Fitness form (point 6) before to your arrival at our site if you will be 70 years old or older on the day of your skydiving experience. Your doctor must sign and stamp the form when it has been completed and signed by you.
3.No drugs or alcoholremove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
Skydive Dubai has a zero-tolerance policy for the consumption of alcoholic beverages and/or illegal narcotics. You must not have had any alcohol or drugs in your system for 24 hours prior to your skydiving.
You must download and complete the Declaration of Fitness form (point 6) prior to your arrival at our site if you suffer from or have previously suffered from any of the ailments listed below. Your doctor must sign and stamp the form when it has been completed and signed by you. This is critical for your own safety as well as the safety of your teacher and other students. If you do not adhere to these guidelines, there is a possibility that your jump will be canceled. In the event that you have any questions, please contact your doctor.
- Epilepsy, fits, severe head damage, recurrent blackouts or giddiness, illness of the brain or neurological system, high blood pressure, heart or lung disease, and other conditions Dislocated shoulder or other limb(s)
- Recurrent weakness
- Mental disease
- Drug or alcohol addiction
- Any medical disorders, past or present
If you are expecting a child, you should avoid skydiving.
5.No scuba divingremove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
Please refrain from scuba diving for at least 24 hours prior to your tandem skydiving experience.
6.Download Tandem WaiverDeclaration of Fitness formremove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
You may obtain our Tandem Waiver as well as our Declaration of Fitness form by clicking on the links below. These papers are valid for use at each of our establishments. Tandem Skydive Dubai WaiverDeclaration of Fitness form for skydiving in Dubai Affidavit of Insurance
You should arrive at the time shown in your ticket confirmation email; this is NOT your skydiving departure or arrival time. In order to be assigned a slot at 10:00 a.m., you must come at that time. Additionally, please allow three to four hours (i.e., from the time you check-in to the time you finish your jump) at our sites on the day of your skydive to allow for any necessary preparations.
2.What to bringremove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
- An official government picture identification card (emirates ID, driver’s license, passport)
- A valid and official government photo identification card If you’re using a gift certificate, include the following information: If you are 70 years or older, or if you have or have had any of the medical problems listed above, you must submit a completed and stamped Declaration of Fitness form.
3.What to wearremove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
Please ensure that you are dressed appropriately and comfortably for your skydiving, and that you are mindful of the local culture and traditions.
- It is recommended that you dress in athletic and comfortable clothing. T-shirts/tops must have sleeves
- Jeans are not permitted. Sneakers or athletic shoes are the best shoes to wear for your skydiving experience. It is necessary to ensure that your shoes do not have any buckles or studs on them. The following are not permitted: Low-cut tops, sleeveless tops, collared shirts, crop tops, and short shorts are all acceptable options. Sandals, boots, and high-heeled or platform shoes of any kind are not permitted. The removal of jewelry, watches, and other accoutrements from the person making the skydiving is strongly recommended. These items can be left in the free personal lockers available at our facilities
- Each customer will be provided with protective eye goggles to wear throughout their skydiving experience. As a result, if you require prescription glasses or contact lenses to be worn during your skydiving, please do so. You don’t want to miss out on that vista, do you?
Skydiving is a sport that is very dependent on the weather. High-speed winds, poor visibility, rain (yes, it is known to happen in Dubai), and low clouds are just a few of the factors that might cause our skydiving operations to be delayed or even canceled altogether. We shall declare a “standby” in the event of inclement weather, which means we will have to put our activities on pause until the weather improves. While you are waiting at our site, you will hear regular announcements that will keep you up to date on the current situation.
Despite the fact that we make every effort to communicate operational changes, Skydive Dubai has the right to close our dropzones at any time without prior notice.
Skydive Dubai will not be liable for any expenses (such as travel, lodging, and other expenses) spent by the individual in the situations described above. For further details, please refer to our SalesRefund Policy.
5.Accepted methods of paymentremove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
The following ways of payment are accepted by us:
- United Arab Emirates dirhams
- Debit cards
- Credit cards (including Visa, MasterCard, and American Express)
- UnionPay cards
The following are unacceptable to us:
Due to the high demand for tandem skydiving in Dubai, we recommend that you book your skydive well in advance. To avoid having your skydiving postponed due to inclement weather when visiting Dubai as a tourist, we recommend that you arrange your skydive at the beginning of your stay rather than the end. The only way to make reservations is through our live booking calendar, which can be seen on our website. For those who haven’t reserved a spot in advance but still want to go skydiving, you may drop by one of our sites and place your name on the daily waiting list there.
Please keep in mind that this is a first-come, first-served list, and there are no assurances that you will be given a chance to speak with someone.
Each individual who wishes to participate in a skydiving must manually add their name to the list of participants.
Important: Customers whose bookings may have been disrupted or canceled by Skydive Dubai as a result of weather conditions and/or other unforeseen situations will be given first priority on the waitlist, if one is available for them.
7.Request for a female instructorremove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
Our female tandem teachers are among the most experienced and knowledgeable in the world. Because of cultural or religious reasons, you may prefer to jump with a female partner. Please inform us of your preference when you check-in for your skydiving. It is dependent on personnel and availability on the day in question whether we will be able to satisfy your request. For the avoidance of doubt, if you have booked a tandem skydive at our Desert Dropzone, please contact our staff using theContact Usform at least 48 hours before your scheduled jump to make this request.
8.Request to rescheduleremove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
We recognize that plans might change at any time. In this particular instance.
- Individuals must reschedule their appointments up to 24 hours before their scheduled appointment time or risk forfeiting their cash. Groups must reschedule at least 72 hours before their scheduled reservation date or risk forfeiting their deposit.
Use the form on the Contact Us page to submit your request to reschedule your tandem skydiving with one of our tandem reservation specialists.
Both of our facilities feature an on-site Shop where you can purchase original Skydive Dubai products such as shirts, keyrings, mugs, stickers, and bags that make wonderful keepsakes of what is really an unforgettable experience. In addition, a limited amount of skydiving equipment is available for purchase at the Shop.
10.On-site facilities remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
At both of our dropzones, you may connect to the internet for free. Our sites also offer a café on-site that serves food and beverages to customers. Visitors are free to relax on our outdoor decks and watch skydivers land at any of our dropzone sites.
Skydive Dubai does not provide childcare or other kid supervision services for its customers. Children under the age of six must be closely supervised at all times. We’re sorry, but dogs are not permitted on the grounds.
11.Buy a gift certificate remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
You may purchase a gift voucher for our Palm Dropzone as well as our Desert Dropzone online. It’s the ideal gift for special occasions such as birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, or when you have extreme sports enthusiasts visiting. Please keep in mind that everyone who plans to jump with us must first complete our eligibility standards.
12.Refund policy remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
Our Palm Dropzone and our Desert Dropzone both offer the option of purchasing gift certificates online. Birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, and when you have friends who enjoy extreme activities come to visit are all good occasions to give this gift. We would want you to keep in mind that everyone who wants to jump with us must achieve our minimum qualifications.
- Having failed to fulfill our age, weight, and BMI standards
- Arriving late to a meeting
- Arriving under the influence of drugs/alcohol/or other substances
- If you’ve gone scuba diving within 24 hours of your skydiving, you’ll need to tell your instructor. It is possible that your weight or BMI exceeds our health and safety criteria.
13.Pictures and videoremove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
Having failed to fulfill our age, weight, and BMI standards. Arriving late; not being prepared. A person who has arrived under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or both It is prohibited to skydive if you have been scuba diving within 24 hours before your scheduled jump. It is possible that your weight or BMI exceeds our health and safety standards.
14.Locationshours of operationremove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
Mina Seyahi, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Palm Dropzone: Al Seyahi Street and Mina Seyahi, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Every day from Sunday to Saturday, our Palm dropzone is open from 08:00 am. The payments window is only available from 8:00 a.m. to 02:15 p.m., Monday through Friday. Operation will continue as long as the weather enables us to do so. Location of the Desert Dropzone: The Desert Dropzone is located outside of Dubai, on the E66 (Dubai-Al Ain route), near Margham, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- It is anticipated that the first planeload will depart about 9 a.m., and operations will continue until 5 p.m., or unless the weather permits further extension.
- With or without prior warning, Skydive Dubai maintains the right to close its dropzones or to suspend operations altogether.
- A reference map may be found on theContact Us page.
Skydive Dubai — A First Timer’s Experience Skydiving in Dubai!
Are you seeking for interesting things to do in Dubai and considering going skydiving in Dubai? If so, read on. Read all I had to say about my experience with Skydive Dubaifirst! I wish I had known some of these things before to my Dubai skydiving experience. Taking a tandem skydive in Dubai was without a doubt one of the most thrilling experiences I’ve ever had in my whole life. If you’re even thinking about going skydiving, I really, strongly advise you to do it.
I’d do it again in a heartbeat if the opportunity presented itself! I sincerely hope that I will get the opportunity to go skydiving again in the future. If you’re considering about skydiving in Dubai, here’s what you can expect from your experience:
How much does it cost to skydive in Dubai?
Overnight tandem skydiving Prices for the Palmin Dubai start at roughly $600 USD. It is necessary for you to be linked to a highly qualified instructor. The pricing includes all of the photographs as well as a movie. It does not include insurance or the one-minute Instagram video, both of which may be obtained for an additional fee. I did not receive the insurance or the Instagram video that I had requested. It already comes with a video; the Instagram video is simply a condensed version of that film in order to comply with Instagram’s one-minute video constraint of 280 characters.
Is skydiving safe in Dubai?
As with every adventure activity, there is a certain amount of risk involved in skydiving, and this is no exception. Skydive Dubai’s major focus, on the other hand, is safety.
- Each Skydive Dubai instructor must pass a stringent selection process, as well as training and certification. All parachutes are serviced and maintained under the supervision of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). All of Skydive Dubai’s equipment is fitted with an automated activation system, which will automatically deploy the parachute in the unlikely event that the instructor is unable to do so themselves.
During the selection, training, and certification process, each Skydive Dubai instructor must pass stringent requirements. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) oversees the upkeep of all parachutes on the ground. All of Skydive Dubai’s equipment is fitted with an automated activation system, which will automatically deploy the parachute in the unlikely event that the instructor is unable to do so himself.
When is the best time to skydive in Dubai?
Dubai is blessed with year-round sunlight and only a little amount of rain. Summer in the desert, on the other hand, may be quite hot, thus the ideal time to go skydiving is during the winter, from October to April, in order to avoid the heat. It was the end of April when I went skydiving, and the weather was excellent, since it was not yet hot in the least. The greatest time to go skydiving is in the morning, about 10 a.m., when the weather is nice. This is done for lighting, weather, and to stay out of the midday sun if possible.
Read More:Best Things To Do in Dubai
When you fly 13,000 feet above Dubai’s Palm Island, you will jump out of the plane!
How fast do you fall?
At 13,000 feet above The Palm in Dubai, you’ll leap out of an aircraft.
How long does the skydive last?
You will leap out of a plane 13,000 feet over Dubai’s Palm Island!
How long does the entire Skydive Dubai experience take?
Plan on spending at least 3-4 hours total from the moment you check in to the time you check out with your photographs. First and foremost, you will check in, after which your weight and BMI will be calculated. After that, you’ll be supplied with your equipment, meet your teacher, and conduct an interview with your photographer, among other things. It takes around 20 minutes to fly from the airport to the plane and then to the drop zone for the jump. Your movies and photographs will be ready for pick up around 45 minutes after you arrival at the airport.
What is the best thing to wear for the Skydive Dubai experience?
Sporty, comfy clothing with sneakers or athletic shoes are the finest attire to wear for skydiving in Dubai, according to experts.
The clothing should be comfortable yet not too loose or too tight. When wearing the garments, you should be able to move freely. In order to accommodate the skydiving equipment you will be wearing, you must wear a shirt with sleeves (no sleeveless shirts are permitted) and longer shorts or pants.
Is skydiving in Dubai scary?
I didn’t find it to be frightening at all! An exceptionally experienced, calm, and comforting instructor will be assigned to you during the course. There is no time to be terrified because the entire experience moves at such a quick pace! Because you are tethered to your instructor, you will not have to overcome the psychological challenge of jumping out of a plane on your own. Everyone else is jumping out of the plane and you simply go along with it!
Skydive Dubai — Watch the Video!
To discover what it’s like to jump in Dubai, have a look at the video above.
What are the alternatives to skydiving in Dubai?
It’s a lot of fun to take a helicopter ride above Dubai. In addition to skydiving, Skydive Dubai provides an alternative unique experience that allows you to soar over Dubai without the intense experience of skydiving.
Gyrocopter Flight in Dubai
Aerial views of Dubai are really entertaining. In addition to jumping, Skydive Dubai provides another unique opportunity to soar above Dubai without the intense experience that comes with it.
Gyrocopter Flight in Dubai — Watch the Video!
Check out the video above to experience what it’s like to take a Gyrocopter Flight in Dubai!
How High Do You Fly Over Dubai In The Gyrocopter?
The gyrocopter soars 1,500 feet over the city of Dubai.
How Long Does The Gyrocopter Flight Take?
The gyrocopter flight takes about 20 minutes.
What Do You See During The Gyrocopter Flight In Dubai?
In addition to the World’s Largest Ferris Wheel, The Palm, Atlantis, and The World Islands, you will visit some of Dubai’s most famous attractions, including the Burj Al Arab and the Palm Jumeirah (sailboat tower).
How Much Does A Gyrocopter Flight In Dubai Cost?
It costs approximately$270 USD per person to take a gyrocopter trip in Dubai. This includes photographs as well as a video.
What To Wear For A Gyrocopter Flight?
Dress with loose-fitting garments and shoes with laces (no sandals or flip flops). During your flight, it may be a little cool, so you may wish to bring a sweater or light jacket. You may also want to wear sunglasses to keep the wind from blowing in your eyes.
Can You Take A Camera On The Gyrocopter Flight?
Make sure you dress in loose-fitting clothing and fasten your shoes (no sandals or flip flops). Wearing a sweater or light jacket is recommended throughout your flight because it might get cold. As an additional layer of protection from the wind, you can consider wearing sunglasses.
When Is The Best Time Of Year For A Gyrocopter Flight?
Gyrocopter rides with Skydive Dubai are only offered from September to May, according to the company’s website.
Is There Minimum Age Requirement To Take A Gyrocopter Flight?
Gyrocopter flights are only available to those who are at least 17 years old.
Would you go skydiving in Dubai?
In Dubai, would you consider skydiving or taking a gyrocopter ride to see the sights?
Like this post? Save it on Pinterest!
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Kevin and Amanda on Instagram at @kevinandamanda! Kevinandamanda is a hashtag that you may use to tag your recipes and adventures. We’d be interested in seeing what you’re posting!
Skydive Dubai Experience: Registration, Prices, Timings & More –
- The Tandem Skydive
- Skydiving School
- Solo Skydiving
- Skydive Dubai Contact and Timings
- Tandem Skydive Dubai Contact and Timings
Dubai is home to some of the most opulent experiences on the planet — ones that truly reach for the sky, as the saying goes. Everything in this metropolis is larger than life, from the world’s highest tower to a dining table that floats in the air above it. Skydiving is yet another thrilling event for adrenaline addicts to enjoy. As you soar over the city’s skyline, your emotions will run wild, making this a trip of a lifetime.
For anyone considering skydiving in Dubai but are unclear of what to anticipate, this comprehensive guide provides all of the necessary information. Here’s all you need to know about your jump in Dubai adventure, from the smallest facts regarding the sport to the costs involved.
ABOUT SKYDIVE DUBAI
Skydive Dubai, founded in 2010 by H.E. Nasser Al Neyadi, has quickly established itself as one of the world’s finest skydiving destinations. There are now two dropzones: Palm DZ, which is located within the emirate, and Desert DZ, which is located around 35 kilometers outside of Dubai. Alternatively, if you wish to free fall at 120 miles per hour, the latter is the location to visit.
TANDEM SKYDIVE OR SOLO SKYDIVING
Customers at Skydive Dubai can pick between two different experiences. Tandem skydiving is the quickest and most popular way to jump in Dubai because it allows you to be safely tethered to a harness the whole time. During the jump, you will be accompanied by an expert instructor who will parachute down with you. The solo skydiving training is the second option available. This involves a training program at Skydive Dubai Desert Campus, as well as other activities. First, let’s have a look at the Tandem skydiving experience and what it has to offer thrill-seekers who are looking for something new.
TANDEM SKYDIVE IN DUBAI
Do you want to know the quickest and most efficient method to cross skydiving off your bucket list? Tandem skydiving, without a doubt! The complete procedure takes around three hours. The best part is that you will receive photographs as well as a professionally prepared movie of your skydiving in Dubai experience!
TANDEM SKYDIVE DUBAI PRICES
The cost of skydiving in Dubai is determined by the package you choose and the dropzone you choose. A short overview of the Skydive Dubai costs in the Desert Dropzone is provided below.
- Tandem skydiving (includes medical insurance): AED 1,599
- Tandem skydive (medical insurance, standard videophotos): AED 1,799
- One-minute Instagram video: AED 100
The following are the rates for skydiving in Dubai from the Palm Dropzone:
- Tandem skydiving (includes medical insurance): AED 1,999
- Tandem skydive (medical insurance, standard videophotos): AED 2,299
- One-minute Instagram video: AED 100
- Tandem skydive (medical insurance, standard videophotos): AED 2,299 AED 2,299 for a tandem skydiving gift card
- AED 525 for a gift certificate that is not used
Your three-hour travel may be broken down into four critical stages.
When you arrive at the location, you will be required to register and complete the applicable waiver documents during the check-in period. Following that, you will be asked to weigh yourself in order to determine your BMI. You will be allocated a tandem teacher and a camera flyer to accompany you during your adventure once the registration procedure has been completed and approved by the administration. The instructor gives you a safety lecture and demonstrates the proper body posture for free fall before you begin.
You will be escorted to the boarding area after completing your first registration and briefing, where you will be subjected to a pre-boarding safety inspection. Once the plane you’re in reaches a height of 13,000 feet (4,000 meters), you’ll be able to take in the spectacular views of the Palm Jumeirah and the city skyline. This will take around 20 minutes in total to get to the leaping altitude.
Following one final check by your tandem skydiving instructor, the real action begins. With the help of your camera flyer, you and your teacher will escape the plane and free fall for approximately 60 seconds before landing safely. At 6,000 feet, you’ll be able to fly past the skyline of the city like a falcon for 4-5 minutes, depending on how high you are flying at the time.
After landing, you will be interviewed by the cameraman, who will film your response to the adrenaline-filled fall and upload it to YouTube. Once you have completed your photographs and videos, you will be taken back to the main building, where you may rest in the café while you await the results of your photo and video shoot.
Visit the gift store, where you may pick up t-shirts and other mementos to take home as a keepsake. Throughout the voyage, you will be interviewed by the camera flyer who has been assigned to you. So remember to have a smile on your face, even when you leap out of a plane in mid-flight!
SKYDIVING SCHOOL IN DUBAI
A videographer will interview you once you have touched down to capture your response to the adrenaline-fueled fall. Once you have completed your photographs and videos, you will be taken back to the main building, where you may rest in the café while you await the results of your photo and video session. Visit the retail store, where you can pick up t-shirts and other mementos to take home with you. Throughout the voyage, you will be interviewed by the assigned camera flyer at regular intervals.
AFF COURSE IN DUBAI
First and foremost, you must finish the AFF (Accelerated Freefall) Course before you may jump solo. Ground school (theory), a minimum of seven skydives, and 15 minutes of tunnel time are all included in the cost of the course. A skydiving course begins with ground school training in which skydivers learn how to operate the equipment, get comfortable with parachute deployment and control skills, and become familiar with in-flight and landing safety protocols. In addition, you must successfully accomplish a predetermined sequence of maneuvers in order to move to the next stage.
You will learn to fly and practice the freefall posture in preparation for your first jump in this location.
This is the breakdown of the skydiving costs in Dubai for the AFF Skydiving training, if this is something you are interested in pursuing.
DUBAI SKYDIVING PRICE FOR THE AFF COURSE
|Ground school||PriceAED 1,000|
|Category A||PriceAED 1,500|
|Category B||PriceAED 1,500|
|Category C1||PriceAED 1,500|
|Category D1||PriceAED 1,300|
|Category D2||PriceAED 1,300|
|Category E1||PriceAED 1,300|
|Category E2||PriceAED 1,300|
|15 minutes tunnel time at Inflight Dubai||PriceAED 1,005|
|Repeat AFF jump (inlcudes AFF jumps gear rental)||PriceAED 1,000|
|Full package (includes ground school, 7 AFF jumps and 15 minutes of tunnel time)||PriceAED 10,000|
USPA A LICENCE
For skydivers who have just finished the AFF course, the next step is to obtain a USPA A license, which may be obtained through the USPA. You will need to do the following in order to do this:
- Minimum of 25 skydives must be completed. Fulfill all of the requirements outlined on the A license proficiency card
- Pass both the written and oral portions of the A license examination.
Once you’ve successfully completed these criteria, you’ll be able to jump in dropzones all over the world without the need for supervision, and you’ll even be able to jump alongside other licence holders. The following is a breakdown of the Skydive Dubai cost for the USPA A Licence. ***
SKYDIVING DUBAI COST FOR THE USPA A LICENCE
|Category||Price Per Jump||Total Price|
|Category Coaching jump||Price Per Jump AED 510||Total PriceAED 5100|
|Category Low Altitude jump||Price Per Jump AED 210||Total PriceAED 420|
|Category Solo jump||Price Per Jump AED 230||Total PriceAED 1380|
|Category Altimeter rental||Price Per Jump AED 40||Total PriceAED 720|
|Category Helmet rental||Price Per Jump AED 40||Total PriceAED 720|
|Category Packing course||Price Per Jump AED 350||Total Price–|
SOLO SKYDIVING FOR EXPERIENCED SKYDIVERS
Both dropzones in Dubai, operated by Skydive Dubai, provide licensed skydivers with the opportunity to experience freefall. To be eligible to jump at the Palm Dropzone, you must hold a USPA D-licence (or its equivalent) and have recorded a minimum of 1,000 skydives. To qualify for the Palm dropzone, certified skydivers must have a USPA D-License or its equivalent, as well as a minimum of 800 logged skydives prior to 2018. If you want to take a solo jump from the Palm Jumeirah Dropzone, here’s how much it will cost you to skydive in Dubai.
PALM DROPZONE SKYDIVING DUBAI PRICE
|PackageFull altitude||PriceAED 140|
|PackageCoached skydive||PriceAED 420|
|PackageOutside video||PriceAED 420|
|PackageRigging loft||PriceAED 300|
|PackageLabor (per hour)||PriceAED 200|
|PackageGear rental, rig (per skydive)||PriceAED 75|
|PackageAltimeter (per skydive)||PriceAED 40|
|PackageHelmet (per skydive)||PriceAED 40|
To be able to jump in the Desert dropzone, skydivers must complete the requirements listed below.
- It is necessary for students and non-licensed skydivers to have skydiving experience within the past 30 days. It is necessary for licensed skydivers with 25 to 49 logged skydives to have skydived within the previous 60 days. It is necessary for licensed skydivers with 50 to 199 logged skydives to have skydived within the previous 90 days. In order to qualify, licensed skydivers must have completed at least 200 logged skydives within the past six months.
The cost of a jump in Dubai for a solitary diver at the Desert Dropzone is listed below.
DESERT DROPZONE SKYDIVE DUBAI COST
|PackageSingle jump ticket||PriceAED 120|
|Package10-ticket package||PriceAED 1,150|
|Package25-ticket package||PriceAED 2,750|
|PackageHop and Pop||PriceAED 100|
|PackageRe-currency/check jump||PriceAED 400|
|PackageCoaching Jump||PriceAED 400|
|PackageDaily coach fee*||PriceAED 1,200|
|PackageDaily coaching ticket||PriceAED 235|
|PackageB Licence canopy course||PriceAED 1,000|
|PackageWater training||PriceAED 350|
|PackageRig rental (price per jump)||PriceAED 75|
|PackageAltimeter rental (price per jump)||PriceAED 40|
|PackageHelmet rental (price per jump)||PriceAED 40|
|PackagePacking tickets (price per jump)||PriceAED 35|
|PackageSuit (price per jump)||PriceAED 20|
EMIRATES AEROSPORTS FEDERATION (EAF)
Become a member of the Emirates Aerosports Federation if you so want (EAF).
|PackageThird-party liability insurance, membership and licence||PriceAED 700|
|PackageEAF third-party liability insurance, registration/renewal||PriceAED 350|
|PackageEAF membership only, registration/renewal||PriceAED 100|
|PackageEAF licence only, registration/renewal||PriceAED 250|
At the Palm Dropzone, you may also take a 20-minute Gyrocopter Introductory flight, which is included in the admission price.
The one-of-a-kind two-seater jet will soar above some of Dubai’s most well-known landmarks, including the Burj Al Arab, the Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis The Palm, World Islands, and Ain Dubai. The AED 999 fare will cover the cost of the 20-minute flight.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SKYDIVING IN DUBAI
The following are the prerequisites for skydiving in Dubai:
- On the day of the jump, all participants must have their passports or a valid picture ID with them, such as an Emirates ID, a driver’s license, or a government identification card. In accordance with the Gregorian calendar, participants must be 12 years of age or older on the day of their tandem jump in both dropzones. Those between the ages of 12 and 17 will require a parent or legal guardian to sign the Parent Consent Tandem Waiver before they may participate. Participants above the age of 70 will be required to get a medical certificate prior taking participating in the skydiving. Parachuting under the influence of alcohol or drugs for tandem skydives or any other purpose is completely forbidden. It is necessary for skydivers to refrain from scuba diving at least 24 hours before their tandem skydive. Prepare for the skydiving by dressing comfortably in sportswear and sneakers on the day of the jump. A BMI and weight check will be performed on all participants before they take the jump. Those who surpass the weight and BMI restrictions will not be permitted to take part in the competition. Women must weigh no more than 90.0 kg/198.0 lbs and have a maximum BMI of 27.5. For men, it is 100.0 kg/220.5 lbs or less and a maximum BMI of 30
- For women, it is less than 100 kg/220.5 lbs. In order to participate, those who have medical issues such as diabetes, a dislocated shoulder, drug or alcohol addiction, hypertension, mental illness, or a serious brain injury must obtain a doctor’s signature on a fitness declaration form.
Tandem skydiving in Dubai is the quickest and most convenient method to enjoy the sport (Image Credit: Skydive Dubai)
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND BEFORE SKYDIVING IN DUBAI
- When it comes to experiencing skydiving in Dubai, the Tandem Skydive is the most convenient option (Image Credit: Skydive Dubai)
SKYDIVE DUBAI TIMINGSCONTACT
Every day of the week, Skydive Dubai is open for business. Open days, on the other hand, may vary. Checking the official website for confirmation would be a good idea before to making any travel arrangements. Alternatively, you can phone +971-4-377-8888.
It has already been established that the cost of skydiving in Dubai is determined by the type of experience you pick (drop zone + package).
WHERE CAN I MAKE A BOOKING FOR SKYDIVING IN DUBAI?
A skydiving experience in Dubai is dependent on the experience you pick (drop zone plus package), as previously indicated.
IS SKYDIVING IN DUBAI SAFE?
Skydiving is not recommended for the faint of heart. However, if you enjoy extreme activities and the exhilaration that comes with them, the experience is well worth it! In both skydiving processes, you will be informed and instructed to ensure that you are familiar with the fundamentals. At every stage, you will be guided by professional and experienced instructors who will make sure that you have a safe and enjoyable free fall from the sky!
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
Dress comfortably, but avoid wearing anything that is too loose. Any type of sportswear that may be worn with closed-toe shoes is ideal. Both dropzones are equipped with charging stations, bathing facilities, and changing places to ensure that you have a good day.
HOW CAN I CONTACT SKYDIVE DUBAI?
For additional information on the Dubai skydiving pricing and the overall experience, please contact the following number:
- If you would want more information about the Dubai skydiving pricing or the complete experience, please contact the following:
We’ve come to the end of our Skydive Dubai review. In this helpful guide, we hope we covered all you needed to know about skydiving in Dubai, including considerations to keep in mind before taking the plunge. Make sure to share your ideas in the comments box below. Skydiving is only one of the numerous action-packed activities available in Dubai. Indoor skydiving is also available through Inflight Dubai, which offers an indoor experience. You may still take in the sights of the Palm Jumeirah from the air with Atlantis Helicopter Tours if freefalling from an aircraft is too much of a risk for you.
One of the numerous extreme activities available in Dubai that you may participate in.
Credit for the title image goes to the Sky Dive Dubai Official Facebook page.
Skydiving in Dubai: Tickets, Palm Drop Zone, Visitor Info & More
We’ve come to the conclusion of our Skydive Dubai evaluation. We hope that our comprehensive guide has answered all of your questions regarding skydiving in Dubai and the factors to consider before jumping. Keep in mind to share your ideas in the comments area below! There are several action-packed activities to choose from in Dubai. Additionally, Inflight Dubai offers indoor skydiving as a viable option. You may still take in the sights of the Palm Jumeirah from the air with Atlantis Helicopter Tours if freefalling from an aircraft is too much of a challenge for you.
Try out one of the numerous extreme activities available in Dubai. Who needs excitement in their lives, don’t you think. Images used in the title courtesy of the Sky Dive Dubai Official Facebook page.
Skydiving Options in Dubai
While indoor skydiving is a simulation of realistic free fall circumstances in a vertical wind tunnel, indoor skydiving is a real-world experience. It is true that this style of skydiving does not involve any natural factors, as the name implies. It’s the ideal beginning point for children and others who haven’t had their first encounter with a firearm yet.
Dubai skydiving is a popular activity. The Palm Drop Zone, where Dubai staged its inaugural world parachuting championship in 2010, was the inspiration for the establishment of the organization by H.E. Nasser Al Neyadi. Today, Skydive Dubai has earned a stellar reputation for safety and skill, and it is widely regarded as one of the world’s premier skydiving organizations. When you go skydiving with Skydive Dubai, you can be confident that you will be in superb hands and in the company of experienced skydivers who have completed thousands of jumps.
Skydiving Locations in Dubai
Skydive Dubai is the company in charge of all skydiving activities in Dubai. In the deserts outside of Dubai, Skydive Dubai operates the world’s largest outdoor skydiving school, which is known as Skydive Dubai. In Dubai, they may choose between two magnificent dropzones – the Desert Campus dropzone and the more exclusive Palm Drop Zone.
Desert Campus Drop Zone
The Desert Campus Drop Zone is located outside of the city, near the motorway that connects Dubai and Al-Ain, and is easily accessible. The desert drop zone not only welcomes first-time skydivers, but it also has a skydiving school where you may learn the skills necessary to become a professional skydiver. You will be greeted with breathtaking views of the desert dunes that lead up to the Dubai skyline in the distance as you jump in the desert zone of the UAE. AED 1699 (about) Get complimentary tickets to the Burj Khalifa or a Dubai Desert Safari by filling out this form.
Palm Drop Zone
This drop zone is located outside of the city, off the route that connects Dubai and Al-Ain. It is accessible by car or public transportation. First-time skydivers may take use of the desert drop zone’s first-class facilities, which also include a skydiving school where they can learn the skills necessary to become professional skydivers. You will be greeted with breathtaking views of the desert dunes that lead up to the Dubai skyline in the distance as you jump in the desert zone of the UAE.
Visit the Burj Khalifa or go on an excursion to the Dubai Desert Safari with no strings attached!
Book A Dubai Skydive Experience
Our collaboration with Skydive Dubai will make skydiving even more inexpensive and accessible for everyone. When you purchase your Dubai Skydive tickets, you will also receive additional perks such as a complimentary Burj Khalifa ticket (worth AED 125) and a 5 percent rebate (worth AED 85), bringing your total savings to AED 210.
Tandem Skydiving Experience Dubai – Desert Campus
- The whole dive will be shot by a professional camera flyer who will follow you
- Jump over the deserts of Dubai with a professional camera flyer
- Free tickets to the Burj Khalifa with a 5 percent cashback
Tandem Skydiving Experience Dubai – Palm Islands
- The dive will be videotaped in its entirety by a professional camera flyer who will accompany you. Jump over the Palm Islands. 5 percent cashback with a one-time discount of AED 50
No Fee for Cancellation Dubai’s SkydiveiFly offers an indoor skydive experience.
Your Dubai Skydiving Experience
- Your adventure begins at the SkyDive Dubai facility, where you will be asked to fill out the relevant paperwork and get a quick health checkup, which will involve weighing and calculating your BMI
- Your trip will then begin. Half an hour before the flight, you will meet with your instructor/tandem partner, who will offer you with a briefing on the sport, check your harness, and provide you with any more instructions you may require. The accompanying cameraperson will do a quick interview with you before you head off on your journey. Remember to smile since your jump video will feature you doing so. There will be a last gear check as well as a photo opportunity at the boarding area. In the course of your flight to diving height, you will be met with breathtaking views of Dubai, the Palm Islands, and the surrounding surroundings. There is a total flying duration of 20 minutes to reach the dive height. These are the final 20 minutes you have to calm your anxieties before you take the plunge
- Take use of them. The moment the plane hits 13,000 feet, you and the camera flyer will be strapped to your skilled tandem instructor, and you will escape the plane at speeds of up to 120 miles per hour for over 60 seconds. The parachute will be deployed when you reach a height of 6,000 feet, and you will gradually fall to the ground over the course of the following 5 minutes, all the while taking in some pretty amazing views of Dubai. The adventure will come to an end following the touchdown and a post-jump interview with the team. A store within the facility will provide you with the opportunity to purchase a film of your jump as well as other mementos.
Register to get our monthly email.
Your monthly dose of travel-related information, including hacks and offers, travel advice, and everything in between, sent to your email. Please provide a valid email address. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Dubai Skydive – What You Need To Know
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate. Please bring proper picture identification with you, such as an Emirates ID, a driver’s license, an ID card with a photo, or a passport. If you are wearing apparel and athletic shoes, your weight and BMI (Body Mass Index) must not exceed the maximum safety limits
- The following are the minimum BMI and weight requirements:
- Women must weigh no more than 90 kg (198 lbs). Men must weigh less than 100 kg (220.5 lbs) and have a maximum BMI of 27.5. BMI of 30 is the maximum.
Pro Tips For Your First Time Skydiving Experience
- Take time to have a modest and nutritious breakfast before heading out for your excursion. Just remember that skydiving on an empty or full stomach is not a pleasurable experience. Just remember to keep it light and to make sure you’re properly fueled before your dive
- The night before, get a decent night’s sleep. Despite the fact that it is typical for the thrill of the leap to keep you up all night, make an effort to obtain a few good hours of sleep
- Otherwise, you may find yourself in a bad situation. Dress in appropriate clothing – sporty and comfortable clothing, as well as sneakers or sports shoes. It is not permitted to wear sandals, high heels, or shirts with collars. Prepare yourself to be patient. Skydiving is a sport that is heavily dependent on the weather. The staff at SkyDive Dubai keep a close eye on the weather monitor in order to maintain track of the wind conditions. If the wind speeds up or the weather begins to deteriorate, you should be prepared to stay put. It is possible that your experience will take a bit longer if the conditions are not favorable
- It is respectfully requested that you seek a female tandem teacher at the school if you are a female. To be a skydiver, you do not need to be an athlete of any kind. If your weight is within the acceptable range and you maintain a generally healthy lifestyle, you should be fine. Relax, take a deep breath, leap, and enjoy! According to the United States Parachuting Association, skydiving is statistically safer than driving on the open road.
Free CancellationiFly Dubai Indoor Skydive ExperienceiFly Dubai Indoor Skydive ExperienceiFly Dubai Indoor Skydive ExperienceiFly Dubai Indoor Skydive ExperienceiFly Dubai Indoor Skydive Experience
Reviews of Palm Drop Zone
One of the most incredible experiences I’ve ever had! I couldn’t have asked for a finer group of people to jump out of an aircraft with than Sabi and Harvey, who were on the other end of the spectrum. They were really competent and safe, and they made the entire trip quite pleasurable. Daisy Katherine L. wrote a review on TripAdvisor in July 2020. My tandem skydiving at the Palm Drop Zone in Dubai was scheduled on my Covid-19 vacation in August 2020, and it was an absolutely great experience.
The skydiving site was really well laid up, and all of the staff members were quite pleasant and inviting, making me feel at ease both on the ground prepping for the jump and in the air as I prepared to jump.
When we were in the air, Alan let me to take control of the toggles and perform some twists and spins while we were flying.
The Russelling, according to TripAdvisor, for August 2020.
Indoor Skydiving in Dubai
Even though indoor skydiving is a relatively new concept, it has swiftly gained popularity in the short period that it has been available. For those who are unfamiliar with the sport, indoor skydiving consists of entering a vertical tunnel where the circumstances of a free fall are replicated through stimulation. Here’s a summary of how indoor skydiving works on a technical level: Wind tunnels with fans at the top suck air through the flight chamber and then force it back down the sides through Return Air Towers, which are located on each side of the room (RATs).
The inlet contractor decreases the amount of space that the air can flow through, causing the air to be compressed and accelerated before it reenters the flight chamber.
Here’s why indoor skydiving is perfect for newcomers
- Indoor skydiving provides the thrill of normal skydiving without any of the hazards associated with it. It is the exact definition of the expression “best of both worlds,” since it provides the best of both worlds without any of the risks. Indoor skydiving is quite inexpensive when compared to outside skydiving, with an average cost of AED 200 per person. For those who are pressed for time and have a long list of activities on their to-do list, indoor skydiving is the best option. Considering that it is far safer than outdoor skydiving, putting all of the necessary security measures in place doesn’t take long, and the overall process is significantly shorter
- Yet, Children above the age of two are permitted to participate in indoor skydiving in Dubai, which is not the case for outdoor skydiving in the city.
iFly Dubai Indoor Skydive Experience
- Take a ride through the world’s first double-vertical wind tunnel. You will be mesmerized by the sensation of weightlessness and the surge of adrenaline coursing through your body. Without the inconveniences of a parachute or an airplane, you can take to the skies in minutes.
Gyrocopter Flight Dubai
What exactly is a gyrocopter? For example, consider a helicopter that has been shrunk in size by half, with the rotor engine removed but the rotor blades left in place, and a thrust motor attached behind it that allows air flowing across the rotor blades to provide the lift required to fly. In order to ensure your safety, a pilot will accompany you on your gyrocopter excursion. This goes without saying. Gyrocopter wings are oriented such that they spin during all stages of flight, making them exceptionally safe to fly in any weather conditions.
The back motor pushes the gyrocopter forward while also assisting in the control of the flight’s direction and elevation. Flight time is around 20-30 minutes.
Gyrocopter Private Flight over Dubai
- Explore the sights and famous landmarks of Dubai in a whole different way with this journey in a Gyrocopter, a two-person flying vehicle that only adds to the intimacy of the experience
- The ride lasts around 30 minutes. Views of the Atlantis Hotel, the Burj Al Arab, the Palm Jumeirah, the Ain Dubai (the world’s biggest Ferris Wheel), and the World Islands are unrivaled.
Paramotor Flight Dubai
Paramotoring is a paragliding activity that is propelled by a motor. Paramotor flights, which use a paragliding parachute to produce lift and a gasoline engine to supply the necessary power, are a less expensive and far safer alternative to skydiving. Due to the fact that this will be a tandem adventure, you will be accompanied by an experienced pilot during the voyage. This type of aircraft is comprised of an open frame, two-seater aircraft that has a parachute connected to its tail end as well as a strong engine.
The paramotor flights, which are organized by SKyDive Dubai’s sibling firm SkyHub, take place at either the Desert Campus or the Palm Drop Zone in Dubai.
Acrobatic and adventurous paramotoring are ideally suited for the Desert Campus, where your pilot will take you low to the ground a few metres over the dunes and galloping gazelles, and then lift you high into the air above where the birds soar and look down on the desert and the Dubai lake below you.
SkyHub Paramotor Tandem Flight Experience
- Have the choice of choosing between a flight in the beautiful Palm Drop Zone in the Mina Seyahi region or a fly in the Desert Drop Zone near Margham
- Enrich your experience by taking a paramotor flight, which will allow you to explore the beauty of Dubai in a whole different manner.
Check out our comprehensiveDubai travel guide to learn about even more activities and experiences in the city of Dubai. Explore the most popular and exhilarating things that Dubai and the adjacent regions have to offer in the video below. No Fee for Cancellation Dubai’s SkydiveiFly offers an indoor skydive experience.
Dubai Skydiving FAQs
Sachin, who previously lived and worked in Bangalore and Singapore before settling in Dubai, is one of the numerous expats who have joined together over the years to weave the thread of Dubai’s global culture into its fabric. His passion for exploring and photographing urban environments has resulted in him spending countless hours uncovering hidden gems in these cities, including eating in run-down establishments that only cab drivers frequent, discovering underground markets, exploring abandoned buildings, and staying with local families who may or may not be fond of him.