Cheapest shipping to United Arab Emirates
|1lb||$24.02||Asendia e-Paq Plus|
|5lb||$51.14||EMS Parcel Post|
|10lb||$72.87||EMS Parcel Post|
|20lb||$113.89||EMS Parcel Post|
- Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost? From the United States, the majority of car shipping delivers to Dubai can be made for $3,000 to $7,000. The best ways to minimize the cost are to ship your vehicle in a transport container, which can be split with another party to further reduce the total cost.
Does USPS ship to Dubai?
Yes, USPS delivers to the United Arab Emirates. They offer several methods including USPS ePacket, USPS Priority, USPS Express.
Does UPS ship to Dubai?
When it comes to express delivery, nothing is more valuable than time. With UPS, you get an expansive network that has more delivery options to UAE than other carriers. And we offer the speed that can help you get to places faster helping youclaim more of the market as your own.
How do I send a parcel to Dubai?
Ship to Dubai We have great deals with SKYEX, ARAMEX, FEDEX and DHL to send parcels to Dubai from anywhere in the world. Send a parcel to Dubai from India at the best price, or any country, it is easy to quote and book. You can pay by card or prepay. For domestic services and exports, cash to the driver on collection.
What is cheapest way to ship internationally?
To conclude, the cheapest international shipping options are: Typically, it’s USPS because they offer international shipping rates far cheaper than UPS and FedEx. Using UPS and FedEx to ship internationally without a business account can be really costly, with rates almost being 3x higher than USPS.
What items Cannot be shipped to Dubai?
United Arab Emirates Prohibited and Restricted Items
- Communications equipment.
- Compact discs.
- Cotton seeds.
- Electronic items (watches, car-keys, etc.) with a camera and pens with a camera.
- Films: 8mm, 16mm & 35mm.
- Films: entertainment.
What Cannot be shipped to UAE?
Excisable goods (for example, perfume, alcoholic drinks, tobacco), medicine and perishable food can not be cleared as personal effects. Personal effects shipments are not allowed in combination with Return Services.
How long does it take to ship from US to Dubai?
Therefore, the most realistic time frame to ship cargo from the United States to Dubai is approximately 4 weeks. There are many variables that may be factored into this time range. These include how many stops the vessel makes along the way, which will determine how long the trip takes.
How do I send a parcel to UAE?
How to ship your parcel to UAE
- Global reach to 200+ countries.
- Choose the speed you need.
- Always meet your deadline.
- Total cost control.
How do I figure out shipping costs?
How to Use the USPS Shipping Calculator
- Navigate to the USPS Postage Price Calculator page.
- Enter the details of your letter or package.
- Select the shipment type.
- Compare shipping options.
- Add Extra Services.
- Hit “Continue” for your result.
- Pay for shipping and print postage for your shipment.
How much does 1 day shipping cost?
The average next-day shipping cost for a retailer with one distribution center is about $27 per package! The cost decreases by more than 60% – to around $10 – for a retailer with 10 distribution centers.
How can I get post in Dubai?
If you need to receive post or packages you basically have two options:
- Use a PO Box. Either use your company one or register for a private one, but if you need to receive bills from home, or friends and family want to send you any cards or letters, a PO Box number is what you need.
- Use a courier.
What is PIN code of Dubai?
Answer: According to the Dubai central post office, the Postal code of Dubai is ” 00000 ”. Q)– What is the Zipcode of Dubai? Answer: The answer is the same, 00000.
FedEx Delivery Options & Tips
FedEx provides you with an option between premium services when speed is critical and economy services when dependability and cost savings are the most essential factors to consider. If you’re shipping to the United Arab Emirates, take advantage of our most popular FedEx ®services. 1
|International Service||Transit Time||Transit Time|
|U.S. to U.A.E.||U.A.E. to U.S.|
|FedEx International Priority ®||2 business days||2 business days|
|FedEx International Priority ®Freight||2 business days||2 business days|
|FedEx International Economy ®||4 to 6 business days||4 business days|
|FedEx International Economy ®Freight||4 to 6 business days||5 business days|
Please refer to the table on international shipping services for further service alternatives. We also provide two flat-rate packing alternatives for your FedEx International Priority ® shipments: the FedEx ®10kg Box and the FedEx ®25kg Box. Both of these options are available at no additional cost. These flat-rate shipping boxes are available for free at FedEx Express facilities, including FedEx World Service Center ® locations and FedEx Office ®Print and Ship Centers. They are also available at FedEx Office ®Print and Ship Centers.
FedEx delivers packages in the United Arab Emirates.
FedEx has operations in Dubai, which include a pre-clearance facility, and can provide you with access to all seven emirates as well as other Middle Eastern markets.
Our specialized express networks, FedEx EuropeOne ® and FedEx AsiaOneTM, provide you with the trust and dependability you need while developing your international business.
Shipping Cost Calculator from United States to United Arab Emirates
- The distance between the United States and the United Arab Emirates
- The weight of
About Easyship Shipping Rate Calculator
It should be simple to locate the most affordable rates in order to estimate your shipping charges. Our free shipping rate calculator provides you with precise, real-time prices for the cheapest shipping costs from all international and domestic couriers, as well as other services. There will be no more time-consuming note-taking. There will be no hopping between courier locations. Simply enter the weight of your package and the location of your shipment to receive quick visibility of your best shipping alternatives.
There are no obligations and no fees – just completely accurate delivery estimates.
Shipping Rate Calculator FAQ
If you want to estimate your shipping expenses, it should be simple to obtain the cheapest prices. We offer a free shipping rate calculator that provides you with precise real-time quotations for the cheapest shipping costs from all international and domestic courier companies. There will be no more time-consuming note-keeping. There will be no hopping between courier locations. Simply enter the weight of your package and the location of your shipment to get the best shipping choices available to you immediately.
Create a free Easyship account and enter all of the shipping data for the most thorough and accurate estimate. Neither a commitment nor any payments are required; just completely precise shipping costs are provided.
What are the benefits of using Easyship’s shipping calculator?
This calculator will save you time that would otherwise be spent on painstaking research of courier websites, allowing you to focus on more important things. Our convenient tool automatically compiles all of the best rates from all worldwide carriers for you, based on your unique shipment requirements. This enables you to have complete visibility into shipping expenses for your small business while saving valuable time at the same time. If you like the pricing you see, you can sign up for an account and be printing labels for those couriers in as little as five minutes.
Shipping From The USA To UAE (GUIDE) ?
Shipping from the United States to the United Arab Emirates takes between 3 and 25 working days (depending on the shipping method). We ship to the United Arab Emirates utilizing carriers such as FedEx, DHL, the United States Postal Service, and Planet Mail. Prices for modest items begin at roughly $10, and you will also receive package tracking information. We also deliver things straight to your front door, which makes it quite easy for you. Shipping from the United States to the United Arab Emirates Here, we’ll explain how it works, how much it costs, how to get the best deal on shipping from the United States to the United Arab Emirates, and much more.
Shipping Price And Time From The USA To The United Arab Emirates
The cost of shipping from the United States to the United Arab Emirates is fairly reasonable. Smaller bundles start at a few tens of dollars and go up from there. Our postage calculator may be used to determine the cost of mail and the time required for delivery.
How To Get The Cheapest Shipping From The USA To United Arab Emirates?
The cost of shipping is mostly determined by the size and weight of the shipment, as well as the delivery option you select. Toget the lowest shipping from the USA to the United Arab Emirates, consider slower delivery alternatives. The anticipated costs of shipping from the United States to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates are listed in the following table.
|Shipping Methods||0.5 kg, 25×18×10 cm||4.5 kg, 50×25×18 cm||20 kg, 90×60×50 cm|
|Postal Service:Fully Tracked||$19.38||n/a||n/a|
|Aramex:Priority Parcel Express||$17.2||$40.36||$749.2|
|* FedEx:International Economy||$36.05||$48.41||$188.48|
|* FedEx:International Priority||$40.34||$52.91||$273.3|
|* DHL:Express Worldwide||$46.02||$90.82||$584.88|
The costs were projected on the 10th of August, 2020, which was a week later. * Insurance coverage is provided. We ship the packages to the United Arab Emirates by many carriers, including the United States Postal Service, DHL, FedEx, and Planet Mail. Delivery normally takes 5 to 10 days using express means and 5 to 10 days using less expensive, more economical options.
Calculate Price Of The Shipping From The USA To the United Arab Emirates For Your Package
The cost of shipping is mostly determined by the size and weight of the shipment, as well as the delivery option you select. Slower delivery techniques might help you keep the cost of your order to a bare minimum. Obtaining the most competitive pricing for your bundle People who are interested in enjoying the contents of the delivery as soon as possible may consider more expensive options such as DHL Worldwide Express, FedEx Priority, and FedEx Economy, which are more expensive. If you don’t need your product as soon as possible, the less expensive delivery methods are ideal ‘budget’ solutions.
How Does The Shipping To the United Arab Emirates Work?
Generally speaking, there are two most common methods of transporting products and personal belongings from the United States to the United Arab Emirates. The first step is to locate a carrier such as FedEx, contact them, arrange a pickup, and have them deliver the box to the delivery location you specify. It is effective, but it is too costly. In the second instance, a package forwarding firm such as Planet Express can be used as a resource.
Utilizing the services of a package forwarder provides you with a number of advantages. The following table outlines the advantages and disadvantages of traditional shipping and package forwarding services (Planet Express).
|Traditional Shipping||Planet Express|
|Costs of the shipping||Very expensive||Much cheaper|
|Delivery time||Depending on the delivery method||Depending on thedelivery method|
|Additional services||Very limited||Wide selection*|
|Delivery methods||Limited, depending on the carrier||Wide selection (more carriers)|
|Customer support||Very slow||Very responsive and helpful|
* Continue reading below to learn more about how you may profit from our additional services.
Shipping From The USA To the United Arab Emirates With Planet Express
When it comes to shopping from US companies that do not ship to the United Arab Emirates, or simply sending a few personal things, Planet Express is the company to turn to for assistance. The shipping procedure may be broken down into three basic parts.
1. Getting a Free USA Address
When it comes to shopping from US companies that do not ship to the United Arab Emirates, or simply sending a few personal things, Planet Express is the company to turn to. Simple stages can be used to outline the shipping procedure.
2. Using Your USA Address
When you have the Planet Express address, you may use it to receive orders from online businesses in the United States. When we receive items addressed to you, we link them to your account and send you an email to notify you that the packages have arrived. Afterwards, you can choose to take advantage of one of our optional services. After determining that you want to have the shipment delivered to your home address in the United Arab Emirates, go to step 3.
3. Choosing The Delivery Method From The USA To the United Arab Emirates
It is necessary for you to complete the customs declaration before we can ship the goods to you. It is an online form in which you explain the contents of the box you are sending. It has a tight relationship with customs and provides assistance to customs inspectors while inspecting an incoming cargo. Once you have completed the declaration, you will be able to select the delivery option that best meets your needs. We provide fast shipping options as well as inexpensive, slower alternatives. More information on the methodologies may be found in the next section.
The United Arab Emirates has a dutyTAX on items of a de minimis value. This implies that you will be required to pay dutyTAX on any package that has a value greater than 990 AED. It is made up of three parts: the transportation cost, the value of the contents from the declaration, and the cost of insurance. The usual value-added tax (VAT) rate is 5 percent. It is important to note that it is the obligation of each consumer to complete the customs declaration. If you are unsure about how to complete it, you may refer to our article on How to Fill Out the Customs Declaration for assistance.
ProhibitionsRestrictions On Goods Imported To the United Arab Emirates
There are also certain limits on the importation of certain commodities. Each carrier has its own list of goods that are not permitted to be transported. So, what exactly cannot be shipped from the United States to the United Arab Emirates? You may read the terms and conditions of each carrier by clicking on the following links: For you, the most crucial piece of information is that we are unable to send the following things from the United States to the United Arab Emirates:
|Drugs and narcotic substances||Pirated content||Counterfeit currency|
|Items used in black magic, witchcraft or sorcery||Publications and artwork that contradict or challenge Islamic teachings and values||Exotic, protected and endangered animals and certain breeds of dogs|
|Gambling tools and machines|
Several commodities are also subject to various limitations. Items that are restricted by each carrier are listed separately on their respective websites: As a result, what items cannot be shipped from the United States of America to the United Arab Emirates?
Under the following links, you may learn more about each carrier’s policies: For you, the most significant information is that we are unable to transport the following things from the United States to the United Arab Emirates:
Take Advantage Of Some Of Our Other Services
Planet Express is more than simply a package forwarding service. We also provide other services to our clients, such as consolidation, fulfillment, and the Shop For Me service.
Calculate the Postage Price in Advance
You may simply determine the cost of mailing in advance if you know how to do so. Make use of our postal calculator to save money. Simply enter your information and you will be provided with an estimate of the cost and delivery time. Calculate the cost of the item.
Let Us Shop For You
You don’t have time to go shopping, or the store you’d want to patronize does not take your chosen way of payment. Tell us what you want to purchase and where you want to get it, and we will take care of the rest. Make use of Shop For Me.
Do You Have Any Other Wish?
Need to scan papers, extract invoices from a shipment, determine whether or not items have arrived, complete a customs declaration, or something else? We can help. Simply put in a particular request. More information about Special Requests
Why Choose Planet Express?
We have some of the most competitive pricing on the market. We give outstanding client service in both English and Arabic languages. We have received positive feedback from our customers.
Read Reviews of our Customers
Check out the following websites to read thousands of testimonials from our delighted clients.
Shipping From The USA To the United Arab Emirates FAQ
? What is the cost of shipping a package from the United States to the United Arab Emirates? The cost of shipping varies based on the delivery option you select, as well as the size and weight of the shipment. Methods that are less expensive range in price from $10 to $30. When it comes to the smaller packages, the more costly ones are generally around $50. Obtain further information on the cost of shipping from the United States to the United Arab Emirates. What is the best way to ship a product from the United States to the United Arab Emirates?
- The first step is to register with Planet Express, where you will receive a free US mailing address.
- 2nd STEP: Once Planet Express has received your shipment, you will get an email confirming receipt of your delivery.
- Please show me the entire tutorial.
- Yes, the United Arab Emirates is served by the United States Postal Service.
- The lower prices offered by Planet Express on these techniques allow you to save a significant amount of money.
When using rapid delivery methods, it takes between 3 and 10 business days to get a shipment from the United States to the United Arab Emirates, around 10 to 20 business days when using slower delivery methods, and about 20 to 30 business days when using the slowest and most expensive shipping methods.
- Yes, Amazon US does send some things to the United Arab Emirates; however, the vast majority of the products cannot be sent directly to the United Arab Emirates through Amazon’s website.
- It operates in three easy steps: First, you join up with us, and we will offer you with a free US mailing address.
- You may place an order for products from Amazon USA and have them delivered to the US address we supplied you.
- We offer a comprehensive tutorial on how to purchase from Amazon in the United States.
- Shipping items from Walmart USA to the United Arab Emirates is possible, although not directly from the United States.
It operates in three easy steps: First, you join up with us, and we will offer you with a free US mailing address.
You may place an order for merchandise from Walmart USA and have it delivered to the US address we supplied you.
We offer a comprehensive instruction on how to place an order with Walmart USA.
Despite the fact that certain merchants may provide worldwide delivery, it is not particularly frequent for orders to be placed from the United Arab Emirates.
When we get your shipment from eBay, we will send you an email to let you know that it has arrived.
3. Finally, all that is left is to complete the customs declaration and pick the shipping method from the United States to the United Arab Emirates. We offer a comprehensive instruction on how to order from eBay in the United States.
Useful Information For Purchase And Package Forwarding From The USA To the United Arab Emirates
? When shipping from the United States of America to the United Arab Emirates, what should you expect to spend? The cost of shipping varies based on the delivery option you pick, as well as the size and weight of the goods. Less expensive ways range in price from $10 to $30 per procedure. When it comes to the smaller packages, the more expensive ones are often above $50. Learn more about the shipping costs from the United States to the United Arab Emirates. Describe how I would go about sending a package from the United States of America to the United Arab Emirates.
- Firstly, you register with Planet Express and are provided with a free US mailing address.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you once Planet Express has received your package.
- Please provide me with the complete instructional video.
- To answer your question, the United Arab Emirates is served by the United States Postal Service.
- You will be able to save a significant amount of money if you use Planet Express to book these ways.
- Packages from the United States of America to the United Arab Emirates will arrive in around three to ten business days if they are sent using rapid delivery methods, and in about ten to twenty business days if they are delivered using the slowest and most inexpensive shipping methods.
Yes, Amazon US does send some things to the United Arab Emirates; however, the vast majority of the products cannot be sent directly to the United Arab Emirates via Amazon’s site.
Three easy steps are required: First, you join up with us, and we will supply you with a complimentary US mailing address.
You may place an order for items from Amazon USA and have them delivered to the US address we supplied you.
You only need to complete the customs declaration and choose a delivery method from the United States to the United Arab Emirates after this point.
Is Walmart a retailer that ships to the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
APlanet Expresspackage forwarding service is available to you at no additional cost.
Your package from Walmart will be acknowledged by email from us as soon as it arrives in our possession.
A complete instruction on how to order from Walmart USA may be found here.
The United Arab Emirates orders are not particularly prevalent, despite the fact that certain suppliers may provide worldwide delivery.
Our team will send you an email to notify you that your package has been delivered to us by eBay.
You only need to complete the customs declaration and choose a delivery method from the United States to the United Arab Emirates after this point. A comprehensive guide on ordering from eBay USA may be found here.
People who wish to save money on storage charges utilize our fulfillment center services. We provide the option to rent storage space in our California warehouse, and we will manage all of the logistics for you, leaving you free to concentrate on marketing and administration of your company. Please get in touch with us at for a customized calculation.
Ship from the US & UK to the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
You might receive your delivery in as little as two days. Can’t wait to get your things in the mail? Choose from a number of speedy shipping alternatives to ensure that your products arrive as quickly as possible! When you consolidate packages, you can save money. MyUS may save you up to 80% on shipping costs by consolidating products from various retailers into a single shipment. Thousands of US shops offer SALES TAX-FREE shopping in the United States. Paying no sales tax in the United States allows you to save 7 percent on every transaction!
- Packages may be tracked with relative ease.
- There are no hidden costs.
- * You can reach out to us at any time of day or night.
- Apply to international shipment from the United States by DHL, FedEx, UPS, or “Budget Carrier,” as well as other modes of transportation.
- Excessive length, width, and height are measured in linear dimensions (total length + width + height) higher than 72 inches (183 cm).
- The MyUS TruePrice guarantee does not cover any additional or optional services like as insurance, dangerous goods fees, customs, levies, or taxes, among other things.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO SHIP PARCELS TO THE UAE FROM THE US AND UK?
Make use of our shipping cost estimator to get an idea of how much your package will cost to send. As a MyUS member, you will have access to a real-time shipping calculator, which will allow you to estimate the cost of sending items from the United States or the United Kingdom. The cost of shipping is determined by a few factors:
- The size and weight of your shipment
- If you choose one of the expedited shipping options
- Which carrier you choose (FedEx, DHL, UPS, or USPS)
- How much you spend on shipping. The location where the package will be delivered
- If your delivery contains any banned or regulated products, you may be required to provide additional documentation in order to cross customs.
EASY AND CONVENIENT SHOPPING AND SHIPPING
Get your own US and UK mailing addresses, affordable international shipping costs, and other benefits when you join MyUS. Shop at your favorite US and UK retailers without paying sales tax, and then ship your items to one of our MyUS facilities. As soon as we get your items, we carefully combine them into one shipment, allowing you to save money on international shipping. You have the option of selecting your favorite shipping carrier. Your items can be delivered to your home in as little as two days.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO SHIP PACKAGES FROM THE US AND UK TO THE UAE?
The following are the average transit times for products shipped from MyUS to the United Arab Emirates:
- Express shipping (recommended) takes 2 to 4 business days
- Economy shipping takes 5 to 10 business days
- And international delivery takes 14 to 21 business days.
We handle your goods as quickly as possible and reship your things from our distribution centers. Since 1997, our mission has been to please our customers with every item they receive.
MyUS is the first firm of its type, and we are committed to being the greatest international shipping consolidator in the world. We are headquartered in the United States. Here are a few interesting statistics regarding MyUS:
- Receive glowing, positive feedback from satisfied customers on a consistent basis
- Shipping to more than 220 countries and territories across the world is available. More than 6.6 million people have joined
- Annual member purchases totaling more than $240 million are made possible by the organization. More than 22 million shipments were sent out of the United States. Customs professionals guarantee that your paperwork are correctly completed.
We are passionate about what we do, and we can’t wait to be of service to you!
The MyUS Advantage:
The shipping choices available to you through MyUS are numerous. You may save money on delivery by selecting economy shipping, or you can choose expedited shipping to get your things faster.
WHICH CARRIERS SHIP TO THE UAE?
Is it only that you prefer FedEx for shipping? Is DHL your preferred courier service? Do you need your package to arrive in two days? As a MyUS member, you have the freedom to choose which worldwide carrier service you wish to utilize with each shipment! Shipping costs and delivery periods vary depending on the carrier.
- SMSA Express takes 8-14 days
- FedEx Intl Connect takes 6-12 days
- Budget Economy takes 5-10 days
- FedEx Economy takes 2-5 days
- FedEx Priority takes 1-3 days
- DHL Express takes 1-4 days
- UPS Expedited takes 2-8 days
- UPS Worldwide Saver takes 1-4 days
- UPS Worldwide Saver takes 1-4 days.
SHOP USUK STORES (RETAILERS) POPULAR WITH OUR EMIRATI MEMBERS
MyUS allows you to purchase at thousands of US and UK retailers! Check out our favorite US and UK retailers by clicking here! Always keep in mind that just because your shop isn’t on the list doesn’t mean that it isn’t accessible.
We’re your partner through the entire shopping and shipping process.
Shopping at any online retailer in the United States or the United Kingdom is simple with the aid of MyUS. Create an account, acquire your MyUS addresses, and send things from retailers in the United States and the United Kingdom to our distribution center. Once we have received your order, we will assist you in having it shipped directly to your home.
Have Questions? We Have Answers!
I’m wondering what the de minimis value is in the United Arab Emirates. Shipping an item with a stated value less than the quantities shown below will result in no duty or VAT being charged to you. Unless your entire order value exceeds these amounts, you will be responsible for paying duties and taxes when your products are delivered to your address. Find out more about customs and taxation.
- De minimis Value for Duty: 979 AED*
- De minimis Value for Tax: 0 AED*
- De minimis Value for Insurance: 979 AED* All imports into the UAE will be subject to a 5 percent value-added tax (VAT) starting on January 1, 2018, based on the entire cargo value.
*With the exception of alcoholic beverages, cigarettes, and other products where extra duty or tax may be applicable. For qualified shipments, MyUS offers the option to send packages with Delivery Duties Paid included in the price (DDP). This means that you may pay any relevant duties directly to MyUS when you submit a ship request, rather than having to pay them in your nation after the goods have been delivered to your doorstep. When you choose this option in your online account or shipment request, you will be able to pay for all tariffs and shipping expenses in a single payment, eliminating the need to make several payments.
- Is there a problem with an item, or is it completely prohibited in your country?
- Do you enjoy shopping at American and British retailers and shipping your purchases back to the United Arab Emirates?
- That’s where MyUS can be of assistance.
- Being able to browse thousands of online retailers that were previously inaccessible to you owing to foreign shipping limitations is made possible by having your own MyUS address.
- Enter your new MyUS addresses as the shipping address during the checkout process.
- Your shipments from the United States are normally delivered within 2-4 days.
- Join MyUS now to acquire your MyUS addresses quickly and to begin exporting US and UK products to the United Arab Emirates.
When you use MyUS, you can purchase practically anything you want. The following are some of our UAE members’ favorite American retailers:
- NYX Cosmetics
- Forever 21
- Ralph Lauren
- Lime Crime
- JA Cosmetics
- MAC Cosmetics, Anastasia Beverly Hills, GAP, Victoria’s Secret, Shoe Zoo, Gilt, Walmart, Makeup Geek, eBay, American Girl, Toys R Us, Disney Store, and a slew of more US retailers
MyUS also offers a browser plugin called MyUS Shopping, which allows you to shop from different websites while just having to check out from one place. MyUS makes every effort to provide the most competitive shipping costs to the United Arab Emirates. In fact, our members save an average of $400 on shipping costs each year. This is how we go about it:
- Consolidating your parcels means putting all of your purchases into a single container. When compared to sending each item separately, you may save up to 80% on shipping costs. FedEx, DHL, and other carriers offer discounted rates (and we pass the reduced rates on to our members). With the world’s leading shipping firms, we can take advantage of bulk reductions
- Shipping prices are based only on the weight of the box (not the package size, which can lead to unpredictable charges). With MyUS TruePrice, the cost of shipping is calculated based on the weight of the product, rather than the size of the box. In certain cases, other shipping firms charge by weight PLUS size, which might result in additional fees.
Are you ready to order online and take advantage of low-cost, dependable shipping to the United Arab Emirates? Sign up now to begin saving money right away. MyUS will deliver packages to all regions of the United Arab Emirates, including the following cities and provinces:
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Sharjah, Ras al-Khaimah, Fujairah, Dibba Al-Hisn, Khor Fakkan, and Umm al-Quwain are all cities in the United Arab Emirates.
MyUS is pleased to provide service to all locations of the United Arab Emirates. It is possible to join MyUS if you live near the Persian Gulf, the Gulf of Oman, the Western and Southern borders of the United States, or anyplace in between. MyUS is also pleased to assist the people of Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and other adjacent nations. Certain products are restricted from leaving the United States or the United Kingdom, as well as from entering the United Arab Emirates by international law.
It is our policy to assist you in returning any illegal items that we discover and that will be halted by AE customs.
Before you transfer things from the United States or the United Kingdom to the United Arab Emirates, double-check that they are legally permitted to be carried there.
Banned Items in the United Arab Emirates
Various things are prohibited from being shipped to the United Arab Emirates, as is the case with every nation on the planet. AE law prohibits the shipment of the following things, and MyUS will not be allowed to ship them to you:
- E-cigarettes, e-liquid, and any other electronic vaping goods are prohibited. Drones of any type are prohibited. Fireworks, radar detectors, and satellite receivers are some of the options. Swords and knives (with the exception of kitchen and preparation knives)
- Devices for gambling
- Watches and pens that include a built-in camera
- Drugs that are illegal (hashish, cocaine, heroin, etc.)
- Synthetic marijuana
- Pornographic items (adult toys, videos, and so on)
- And other offenses. Sacred texts
- Religious literature
- Pork products (subject to consent by the local municipality)
- Components and accessories for aircraft (certain balloons and small aircraft may be authorized, but they may require specific clearance/paperwork)
- Aviation parts and accessories Items that have their origins in Israel
- Items manufactured in Iran
- Tires that have been used
- The majority of sculptures are forbidden (but some may be permitted if you write to the customs director)
- And For FedEx, DHL, UPS, and USPS carriers, tobacco items (including E-cigarettes and vaping devices) are available for shipment.
Please keep in mind that UAE customs rules are subject to change at any time. This should not be construed as a comprehensive list of objects prohibited from being imported. The United States and the United Kingdom have regulations governing what may and cannot be exported outside of their borders. The following is a short list of products that MyUS is not permitted to export from its facilities under current law:
- Please keep in mind that customs rules in the United Arab Emirates are subject to change without notice. Please keep in mind that this is not an exhaustive list of products that are not permitted to be imported. It is illegal to export some items out of the United States and the United Kingdom. A short list of the products that MyUS is not permitted to export from its facilities is provided below:
- Body armor
- Counterfeit goods
- Counterfeit lottery tickets
- The skins or leather of snakes, alligators, crocodiles, stingrays, and other reptiles and amphibians
- The fur or skin of wolves, bears, elephants, rhinos, some deer and foxes
- Self-propelled vehicles
- Batteries that have been damaged
- And human remains are prohibited.
If you are wondering whether or not you can send an item from the United States or the United Kingdom to the United Arab Emirates, ourcustomer service team is here to assist you. * Delivery timeframes may vary depending on your unique region, weather conditions, political influences, and the Customs Office in your area. You may find information on concerns that may influence transportation delays or need the submission of additional information when shipping to Saudi Arabia in our frequently asked questions.
Express shipping is available through DHL, UPS, and FedEx Express. FedEx Economy or the United States Postal Service are the most cost-effective options for economy shipping. FedEx Freight is used for freight shipment.
Ready to ShopShip?
Your MyUS address may be obtained quickly by just joining the service. Become a member
How much does shipping to the UAE (Dubai and Abu Dhabi) cost from the UK in 2022?
Are you considering a move to the United Arab Emirates? You could be wondering how much it costs to ship a package to Dubai or Abu Dhabi, or you might be wondering how to get the best deal on shipping to the United Arab Emirates. Then continue reading! The United Arab Emirates continues to be one of the most popular nations to relocate to, and it’s easy to see why: the country provides a plethora of options for expats, as well as a high standard of living. However, after making the simple choice to relocate to the United Arab Emirates, you’ll want to organize your shipment and get an estimate of how much shipping to the UAE would cost.
- We recommend that you utilize our online international shipping cost calculator to get an exact and up-to-date cost estimate.
- This article will provide an estimate on the cost of shipping a container or half container to the UAE, as well as a breakdown of any additional expenses that may be incurred that are not included in your primary quotation.
- Although the United Arab Emirates is not a big geographical region, charges might vary based on the Emirate you are relocating to, so contact our staff for a more accurate quotation or estimate tailored to your specific requirements.
- We recommend that you review these with your Account Manager so that you understand which ones relate to your cargo and which ones do not.
International Shipping Costs and Prices to DubaiAbu Dhabi, UAE for 2022
The rates indicated below for household removals and shipping are based on the contents of an ordinary UK home and include delivery to Dubai or Abu Dhabi, unless otherwise specified. Because of the additional distances needed in delivering to destinations other than ports, the cost of shipping to these locations might vary dramatically.
Move Size(Shipment Volume)
|5 Boxes*||£390- £455|
|10 Boxes*||£585- £680|
|1 Bed Flat||£1655- £1750|
|2 Bed Flat||£2334 – £2661|
|3 Bed House(20 ft container)||£3711 – £4981|
|4+ Bed House(40 ft container)||£6588- £7996|
*Box shipping charges are for self-pack and big tea cartons only; other shipping options are available (46 x 46 x 51 cm). Other sizes are available upon request. The cost of a household moving quotation includes a complete packing service. A Removals EstimateAn Estimate For Luggage and Shipping Containers NB: The shipping prices and rates given here are estimates of what shipping expenses to the United Arab Emirates will be in 2022. Please contact PSS for an estimate if you want more precise pricing information (see removals to the UAE).
For non-commercial users, this might lead to a considerable underestimation of the true expenses. The costs stated below are for a full door-to-door removals service, which is intended for those who are transporting their personal belongings across the country.
How long does shipping take from the UK to the UAE?
NB: As a result of shipping delays in 2022, typical shipment times are projected to be greater than they are currently.
|Dubai||5-7 weeks||7-10 weeks|
|Abu Dhabi||5-7 weeks||7-10 weeks|
Removals Estimate Estimate for Shipping Boxes / Luggage Services
Guide to the UAE Shipping Costs
If you’re transporting a modest quantity of things or bags, Excess Baggage and Box Shipping services are suitable. Large things like as furniture will necessitate the use of a moving company. Self-packing is included in the costs shown below, while professional packing services are also available. As the amount or volume of boxes transported grows, the cost per box decreases. Boxes are based on conventional tea cartons with dimensions of 46 x 46 x 51 cm (3.4 cubic feet) and a weight of no more than 30 kg per container.
Cost of Air Freight to the UAE
It is typically more cost efficient to carry smaller amounts by air to the nearest city in the UAE rather than shipping larger quantities by water (the cost of transporting from the seaport to your final destination may outweigh any savings). Our experts will be able to provide you with the most competitive price possible depending on your specific circumstances. Even if air freight is not less expensive, the cost difference relative to the amount of time you save may be sufficient to justify the expense.
Cost of Sending Parcels to the UAE
Shipping small parcels to the United Arab Emirates may be done for a reasonable price through the Royal Mail. For example, a compact 2 kilogram parcel may be sent by airmail for around £12.95 (in the UK). However, the limit size is 2 kg; for larger goods, they propose Parcel Force, but the charges soon mount up and become prohibitively expensive. If you are relocating to the UAE or want to stay for an extended period of time, specialised box shipping services to the UAE, such as those provided by PSS International, are a very tempting alternative.
Major Container Ports and Destinations
Shipping to all of the Emirates in the United Arab Emirates is available. The cost of shipping might vary based on the distance between the ship and the nearest port.
- Abu Dhabi (including Al Ain), Ajman (including Al Ain), Dubai (DXB), Fujairah (FUJ), Ras Al Khaimah (RAK), Sharjah (SHJ), and Umm Al Quwain (UAQ).
Your Account Manager will advise you on the most cost-effective and least expensive shipping route for your shipment to the United Arab Emirates.
Getting an Accurate Shipping Quote or Estimate
It will be necessary to calculate your shipping charges based on the volume (in cubic feet) of the items you send. As a result, it is critical that you obtain an accurate price based on the items you want to deliver. The most accurate way to accomplish this is to have an estimate come to your home, however some shipping businesses, such as PSS, also provide video surveys via a mobile app, as well as online calculators where you may list the items you intend to ship. Check that everything you need to ship is in order.
If you need to purchase more things that were not included in your initial quote, the price you must pay will almost certainly increase. However, if you minimize the volume of your order, your shipping estimate may be lower.
Costs for Shipping Personal Effects and Household Goods
This post is written under the assumption that you are relocating to the UAE and transporting home or personal goods. As a result, you will be liable for fewer taxes and other fees in the future. Household goods and personal effects encompass anything from furniture and clothing to bicycles, golf clubs, and other commonly used personal objects, as well as other personal belongings.
Depending on whether the item is new or commercial, additional criteria, tariffs, and expenses may be applicable.
What’s Included in the Price for International Removals?
The pricing estimates provided here are based on a comprehensive international removals service to a variety of destinations within the United Arab Emirates. This service is intended for customers who are relocating overseas or exporting personal belongings, and it is far more extensive than hiring a freight forwarder or shipping from port to port.
- The provision of door-to-door service (covering both pickup and delivery). Professional export packaging materials and containers that meet international standards
- Employing trusted and regulated shipping lines such as Ocean Network Express (ONE), Maersk, Hapag Lloyd, and Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC)
- Assistance in completing papers and other documentation
- Advice on financial matters
- Customs inventory — identification of all shipments by number and listing
- Handling fees at the UK destination’s port or terminal
- Ocean freight to the destination port of the arriving vessel
- Customs clearance
- Hauling and unloading of the container
- And other services. Some storage may be offered in the United Kingdom or the United Arab Emirates. Delivery of household effects to the dwelling, unpacking, and removal of packing materials (assumes excellent access and that the residence is not higher than the first level)
Cost of Car and Vehicle Shipping to Dubai / UAE
Currently, there are two primary methods for exporting automobiles to the United Arab Emirates: in a shipping container or through the use of a RORO (Rolling On/Rolling Off) service. In the event that you are exporting additional home items, it is worth investigating whether you may save money by sending them all in the same shipping container. Automobiles, bicycles, motorhomes, caravans, motorcycles, and boats may all be delivered to the United Arab Emirates. We offer a specialized service for exporting premium automobiles to the United Arab Emirates.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your vehicle fits these requirements.
Request a Quote for Car and Vehicle Shipping to the United Arab Emirates.
Cheapest Shipping to the UAE – Warning
We’ve found that certain shipping businesses provide false prices for low-cost shipping to the United Arab Emirates. If you obtain an estimate that appears to be very low in comparison to other shipping business bids, carefully review what is included in the cost. We have regularly encountered customers who have been quoted a port-to-port pricing rather than a door-to-door price – which is not especially useful when you consider the added expense and bother of transporting your products from the port to your final destination.
Cheap shipping rates may appear to be an enticing option on the surface, but they sometimes include hidden fees or shortcuts that put your things at danger.
Main Reasons For Cheap Shipping Quotes For the UAE Can Include:
- Instead of door-to-door delivery, port-to-port delivery is preferred. Your quotation does not include a full removals service, such as packing, customs clearance, and delivery, among other things. The shipping firm is employing low-cost shipping lines, which may be less expensive, but your things are at greater risk of being delayed, damaged, or even lost as a result of these practices. Poor quality packaging materials or improperly wrapped items are not acceptable in our opinion Some fees and charges have been tacked on as an additional to make the headline quote appear more affordable. The removal/shipping firm is not regulated by the BAR or the FIDI. Because it does not include customs clearance and processing, the quote is less expensive. Agents who are not regulated or who are not dependable at the destination
Why Shipping Estimates Vary
Instead of door-to-door delivery, port-to-port delivery is utilized. A complete removals service, including packing, customs clearance, delivery and other services, is not included in your price; nevertheless, It is possible that the shipping firm is utilizing low-cost shipping lines in order to save money, but this increases the likelihood that your items may be delayed, damaged, or even lost. Poor quality packing materials or improperly packaged items are not acceptable. A few charges and fees have been tacked on as an additional to make the headline quote appear more affordable; and Neither the BAR nor the FIDI regulate this removal/shipping firm.
Agents working at the destination who are unregulated or untrustworthy;
- Exchange rate variations
- More goods were added to the quotation that were not originally included
- And other factors. Increases in port/shipping fees and other expenses that occur between the time you receive your estimate and the time you depart
- There are a variety of fees and charges for various ports and shipping companies. Seasonal changes (depending on the time of year)
Getting a Discount On Your Shipping to the United Arab Emirates.
Exchange rate variations; more things were added to the quotation that were not originally included in it; and other factors. The cost of shipping or port charges may increase between the time you receive your estimate and the time you depart. Costs and fees that vary depending on the port and shipping company; and Variations according on the season (time of year);
What’s Not Included In Your Quote – Additional Charges and Fees
Exchange rate swings; additional items were added to the quotation that were not originally included in the quotation; Increases in port/shipping fees and other expenditures that occur between the time you receive your estimate and the time you actually depart; Costs and taxes that vary depending on the port and shipping line; Variations due to the season (time of year);
- The payment of customs taxes, tariffs, and other costs to government agencies (see below)
- The provision of wooden crates and antique wrapping for fragile antiques, if necessary
- For difficult access, such as above the first level or a shuttle service is required to move your items from your home to the container, additional fees may apply
- Additional storage time in the United Kingdom or at the destination before delivery is scheduled
- Coverage/insurance for shipment protection
- To assist removal in the United Kingdom or delivery at the destination, parking permits, charges, or associated expenses may be suspended or reimbursed.
Customs Duties, Taxes and Other Fees
Personal belongings and home products that are sent to the United Arab Emirates are usually free from duty. However, there may be some limits, and brand new products will be subject to Customs tax at a rate of 5 percent of the invoice value. It is the duty of the shipper to pay any UAE customs duties and import taxes, which must be paid individually to UAE Customs, but the local shipping agency at your destination port may be able to assist you with this. You may get a copy of the FIDI Guide to UAE Customs here.
Shipment Protection and Maritime Insurance
The Advance Payment Guarantee system protects shipping businesses, such as PSS, that are members of the British American Shipping Association. If your removal company is unable to finish your move, you will be reimbursed for your deposit and the cost of the removal. However, you should also consider moving insurance to safeguard your personal goods. The cost of shipment protection and insurance varies from business to company and is dependent on whether the shipment is packed by the shipping/removals firm or by the customer.
Expect to get somewhere between 3 percent and 7 percent of the overall worth of your items.
Get a Quote For Shipping To the UAE From the UK
The Advance Payment Guarantee plan protects shipping businesses, such as PSS, that are members of the BAR. The fact that this assures the payment and cost of removal in the event that your removal company is unable to finish your move should not overshadow the importance of protecting your property. Depending on whether the shipment is self-packed or packed by a shipping/removals business, the cost of shipment protection and insurance will vary between companies. Given that it is not packaged by professional packers, the cost of self-packing tends to be more expensive.
(Some removals firms will enable you to specify which specific things you wish to insure, which can save you a large amount of money on your insurance premiums.
Jebel Ali Port, Dubai, UAE – the largest port in the Middle East
Ocean freight transportation from the United Arab Emirates is still quite inexpensive, with charges ranging from $600 to $2,000 per container, depending on the destination and container size. Exports have fallen over the years, but China remains the world’s 32nd largest export economy, despite the fact that its population has increased.
Crude and refined petroleum, natural gas, diamonds, and gold are among the products exported. Automobiles, jewelry, refined gasoline, as well as diamonds and gold, are all examples of imports.
Shipping rates to United Arab Emirates
“With their automatic pre-alerts, iContainer’s technology is extremely user-friendly and offers us with peace of mind.” The services they provide and their attentive follow-up on prices and shipment status are highly recommended.” Irene Chang works as a Sales Executive at Transworld GLS (Global Logistics Services).
Historical ocean freight rates from the USA to United Arab Emirates
For the past 18 months, this historical chart has included information on average pricing for shipments made from the United States to the United Arab Emirates. These numbers do not account for any additional or unexpected charges that may arise over the course of the booking and delivery process.
Ship your cargo with iContainers
The most competitive freight quote available on the market
You can track your cargo online.
Your package is tracked in real time around the clock.
Main ports in United Arab Emirates
iContainers makes it simple to ship your container to your selected port in the United Arab Emirates – we operate in 10 ports in the United Arab Emirates for ocean freight transport from the United States and 9 ports in the United Arab Emirates for sea freight transport from Spain. Choose between full container load (FCL) and less than container load (LCL), then let us do the rest!
FAQs about shipping your container to United Arab Emirates
Shipping a container to the United Arab Emirates might take as long as 46 days or as little as 17 days depending on the route taken. That’s because you may pick from a variety of itineraries, ports of origin, and final destination locations. The trip from Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain to Dubai is projected to take 46 days, but the route from Zaragoza, Spain to Dubai is estimated to take only 15 days (17 days). Other routes are Bilbao, Spain – Dubai (which takes an average of 28 days) and Barcelona, Spain – Dubai (which takes an average of 28 days) (17 days).
What type of cargo can be sent in a container?
Transporting a container from Canada to the United Arab Emirates might take anything from 46 to 17 days. That’s because you may pick from a variety of itineraries, ports of departure, and final destination locations. The trip from Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain to Dubai is projected to take 46 days, but the route from Zaragoza, Spain to Dubai is estimated to take only 12 days (17 days). Other options are Bilbao, Spain – Dubai (which takes an average of 28 days) and Barcelona, Spain – Dubai (which takes an average of 28 days) (17 days).
How do you figure out shipping cost to United Arab Emirates?
It is possible to ship a container to the United Arab Emirates in as little as 17 days or as much as 46 days. This is due to the various routes, ports of origin, and final destinations that you select. The path from Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain to Dubai is projected to take 46 days, whereas the shortest is the route from Zaragoza, Spain to Dubai (17 days). Other routes are Bilbao, Spain – Dubai (which takes an average of 28 days) and Barcelona, Spain – Dubai (which takes an average of 29 days) (17 days).
What container capacity do I need for my cargo?
When transporting modest amounts of freight, using a shared container (LCL) is typically advised since it is a cost-effective shipping option in which shippers only pay for the space their goods take up in the container.
There are a variety of sizes and capacities to pick from if you choose for a full container (FCL). The smallest (20ft) has a volume capacity of 1,172 CFT / 33.2 CBM, while the largest (45ft) can hold up to 3,122 CFT/88.4 CBM in volume.
FOB vs CIF: What´s the difference?
Incoterms are complicated business agreements made up of a long list of crucial elements that may easily be missed, which is why terminology such as FOB and CIF can occasionally result in misunderstandings between parties. The primary distinction between the two is that with CIF, the seller is responsible for the freight until it reaches its destination port, whereas with FOB, the seller is only responsible for the freight until the cargo is loaded and in transit, at which point responsibility is transferred to the buyer.
What paperwork is needed for international shipments to United Arab Emirates?
As a general rule, the paperwork required for ocean freight can be divided into two categories: general documents that must be submitted regardless of the specifics of your shipment – such as a Bill of Lading, a packing list, or a commercial invoice – and varying paperwork that must be submitted depending on country-specific requirements or the nature of the cargo being shipped.