How much is the cheapest flight from Istanbul to Moscow?
- The best price found on Skyscanner for a flight from Istanbul to Moscow is £58. This was found by aggregating across different carriers and is the cheapest price for the whole month. How long does it take to fly from Istanbul to Moscow? 2h 50min is the average flight time from Istanbul to Moscow.
Do all Emirates flights go through Dubai?
As of March 2021, Emirates operates to 161 destinations in 85 countries across six continents from its hub in Dubai. It has a particularly strong presence in the South and Southeast Asian region, which together connect Dubai with more international destinations in the region than any other Middle Eastern airline.
Where do Emirates fly too?
- Abidjan,Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast) City.
- Abuja,Nigeria. City.
- Accra,Ghana. City.
- Addis Ababa,Ethiopia. City.
- Adelaide,Australia. City.
- Ahmedabad,India. City.
- Algiers,Algeria. City.
- Amman,Jordan. City.
Does Emirates fly over Iraq?
Dubai-based Emirates and sister carrier flydubai together serve 10 cities in Iran and Iraq, and have continued to use the airspace of both countries for other flights. Kuwait Airways and Abu Dhabi-based Etihad Airways have continued using Iranian and Iraqi airspace.
Can we travel to Russia from Dubai?
Vaccinated visitors from the United Arab Emirates need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result and quarantine to enter Russia. Unvaccinated visitors from the United Arab Emirates can enter Russia with a negative COVID-19 test result.
Can I travel to Russia from UAE?
Applicant must travel to Russia using the same passport where the visa is stamped and it should be valid for 6 month. Russia tourist visa is not required for citizens of United Arab Emirates for a stay up to 30 days.
What is the cheapest month to travel to Dubai?
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Dubai High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Dubai is April.
Where can you fly to from Dubai?
Flights fromDubai (DXB) to 138 destinations with Emirates
- Abakan Airport,Russia.
- Aberdeen,United Kingdom.
- Abha,Saudi Arabia.
- Abidjan,Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Abilene,United States.
Is it expensive to fly Emirates?
Emirates is usually more expensive than comparable airlines, e.g. Qatar Airways, Etihad Airways and Oman Air.
Is Emirates a good airline?
Emirates is Certified as a 4-Star Airline for the quality of its airport and onboard product and staff service. Product rating includes seats, amenities, food & beverages, IFE, cleanliness etc, and service rating is for both cabin staff and ground staff.
What countries are a no fly zone?
List of prohibited airspaces
Is it safe in Dubai?
Yes, Dubai is safe for tourists. The crime rate in Dubai is much lower than comparable countries in other regions in the world. Public transport in the city is clean, safe, and monitored, and traveling on it doesn’t pose a threat to travelers.
Why is it forbidden to fly over the Taj Mahal?
The Taj Mahal Although there’s no official no-fly zone over the ivory mausoleum, there is a mile-and-a-half radius above the historic site which security agencies consider to be a no-go when it comes to flying. This is because of security reasons – as well as risks to the building’s white marble from plane pollution.
Istanbul to Russia – 6 ways to travel via train, plane, and car
In Rome2rio’s trip planner, select an option from the drop-down menu to get step-by-step directions and to compare ticket costs and travel times for that route.
What is the most cost-effective mode of transportation between Istanbul and Russia? To travel from Istanbul to Russia at the lowest cost, take a train and then a flight, which will cost you between €45 and €110 and take you 5 hours and 58 minutes. More information may be found here. How can I go from Istanbul to Russia in the shortest amount of time? Flying is the most expedient mode of transportation between Istanbul and Russia. This option will cost between €85 and €290 and will take 2h 43 minutes.
What is the distance between Istanbul and Moscow?
- The total road distance is 2403.4 kilometers.
- The flight from Istanbul to Moscow takes approximately how long?
- More information may be found here.
- Direct flights from Istanbul Airport to Krasnodar Airport take 1h 55m and are the quickest option for getting from point A to point B.
- Is it possible to drive from Istanbul to Russia?
- The travel from Istanbul to Russia takes around 31 hours and 40 minutes.
- Which airlines provide service between Istanbul Airport and Krasnodar Airport?
- Flights may be found by searching.
- The quickest and most cost-effective method to go from Istanbul to Istanbul Airport is via taxi, which takes 31 minutes and costs €10 – €12 per person.
What companies run services between Istanbul, Turkey and Russia?
Turkish Airlines operates a single daily flight from Istanbul to Krasnodar. Turkish AirlinesWebsiteturkishairlines.comAvenue of the Republic of Turkey Price range: €95 – €210Ave. Duration: 1 hour 55 minutesWhen: Every day Price range: €140 – €750Ave. Duration: 2 hours 50 minutesWhen: Every day Duration5 hours and 35 minutesWhenTuesday, Friday, and SundayEstimated price€140 – €750Average price €140 – €750 Duration: 5 hours and 50 minutesWhen: Thursday, Saturday, and SundayEstimated price: €140 – €750Average price Duration: 2 hours and 10 minutesWhen: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and SundayEstimated price: €170 – €200Average price: €170 Duration3 hours and 20 minutesWhenEvery dayEstimated cost€190 – €460 Pobeda Airlines LLC is a privately held company.
- Duration: 6 hoursWhen: Wednesday and Sunday Estimated price: €95 – €370Ave.
- Duration: 7 hours 40 minutesWhen: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday Duration: 1 hour 55 minutesWhen: Every dayEstimated price: €30 – €80Aeroflot is the airline.
- Belarusian Airlines (Belavian Airlines) Websitebelavia.byAve.
Websiteflypgs.com Ave. Duration: 2 hours and 5 minutesWhen: Every dayEstimated price: €55 – €120 per hour Turkish Railways (Turkish Railways) (TCDD)
Want to know more about travelling around the world?
The Travel Guide series from Rome2rio provides essential information for the worldwide traveler. To make the most of your next vacation, check out our collection of educational information on famous transportation routes and firms, such as Traveling by Boat in Italy, The London Underground: Essential Tips for Navigating the Tube, and Traveling to the United Kingdom: What Do I Need to Know?
The most recent news 2022.01.17Dushanbe-Dubai. New requirements have been established. Please be advised that, in accordance with the most recent Dubai Travel Protocol issued by the Dubai Civil Aviation Authority, travelers traveling from the Republic of Tajikistan will be denied entry into the UAE commencing on January 17, 2022. More information can be found at 2022.01.12Dushanbe-Moscow-Dushanbe.
Changes in flight schedules Greetings, fellow travellers!
More information can be found at 2021.12.14DUSHANBE-DELHI-DUSHANBEWe’d like to notify you that flights from Dushanbe to Delhi and back are scheduled on December 17/18 and 20th, 2021, and we’d like to thank you for your cooperation.
More information can be found at Baggage allowance on flights between Istanbul and Dushanbe will be increased from December 8, 2021.
- In business class on Somon Air flights from Istanbul to Dushanbe, the amount of complimentary checked luggage has been raised by one piece.
- A Memorandum of Understanding was signed in Dushanbe between Somon Air and the Tajik government.
- The year is 2021.07.30.
- The airport will be closed from August 1 to September 1, 2021, as a result of the repair work.
Promotions and discounts are available. Promotional deals, holiday promotions, and discounts are extended to existing clients. Individuals solutions for B2B customers that are dependable, high-quality, and comfortable.
Flights From Moscow To Havana Ticket Prices Deals
On certain days of the week, Turkish Airlines provides four distinct travel options from Moscow to Havana on average, according to the airline. All of these flights operate as connecting flights through Istanbul International Airport (IST). Throughout the year, there may be seasonal variations in the number of flights available. Some flights are performed with two connecting flights over Istanbul International Airport (IST) and Panama City Tocumen International Airport (PTI), among other destinations (PTY).
These flights might take anything between 18 and 36 hours.
In the event that you have a layover between 6 and 24 hours in the magnificent city of Istanbul during your flight from Moscow to Havana, you can take advantage of the serviceTouristanbul, which is provided free of charge by Turkish Airlines for its passengers, and have the opportunity to see the most important tourist attractions in the city in a short period of time.
Moscow, Russia’s capital city, is a breathtakingly beautiful place to visit. This city, which stands out because of its dense population, vibrant nightlife, magnificent squares, and breathtaking parks, is one of the most popular metropolises in the world. Moscow performs an important function as the country’s worldwide representation, as well as the face of the country as it develops and changes. The city is served by four international airports in total: Sheremetyevo International Airport (SVO), Domodedovo International Airport (DME), Vnukovo International Airport (VKO), and Zhukovsky International Airport (ZHV) (ZIA).
Transportation to Vnukovo International Airport (VKO)
Vnukovo International Airport (VKO) can be reached via a number of different modes of transportation including buses, railways, and taxis. From the central subway stations, you can take the buses numbered 611 or 911 to the airport to get there. Setting off in every 15 minutes from Yugo-Zapadnaya, Troparyovo and Salaryevo subway stations, these buses get to the airport within nearly 45 minutes. The Aeroexpress subway line, which runs from Kievsky Railway Station to the airport, is another option for getting there.
This subway line regularly operates all day long to the airport in every thirty minutes. The journey in this shuttle route takes 45 minutes in average. If you are interested in a personal transport option, you may take the cabs available 7/24 in the city.
Havana, the immensely popular capital of beautiful Cuba, the largest island in the Caribbean and the country’s largest metropolis, is the ideal destination for individuals who want to live a life full of joy. The city is lively and welcoming, and it is highly probable that you will find yourself dancing and enjoying the music at every opportunity. There is a lot to see and do in Havana, which is a beautiful city with classic American vehicles all over the place. You can stroll around the elegant Neo Classic and Art Nouveau buildings, see the cigar factory, and relax on the beautiful Caribbean beaches.
Passengers who book a trip to Havana with Turkish Airlines can look forward to a relaxed and safe experience of exceptional quality.
Transportation from Jose Marti International Airport (HAV) to the city center
If you want to take public transportation to travel to the city center from Havana Jose Marti International Airport, you should first make your way to Boyeros Boulevard in front of Terminal 2. (HAV). Despite the fact that there is a bus service that runs down this route for a couple of kilometers, most customers choose to use cabs to go to the Boulevard because the buses run at irregular intervals. To get to Revolution Square (Plaza de la Revolucion), the most popular square in the center, take the P12 or P15 bus from Boyeros Boulevard, which stops on each side of the boulevard.
An enjoyable travel awaits you
- We have gathered professional perspectives for you on ourFly Good Feel Goodpage, which will provide you with the fundamentals of a good travel experience and help you to fly with confidence. Your flight is converted into a feast thanks to the greatest eating on board experience, which includes the most delectable flavours from Turkish and international cuisines. Our in-flight entertainment system makes traveling much more pleasurable by providing the most engaging movies, music, games, and other content that appeals to a wide range of preferences.
- Fly Good Feel Good is a collection of professional perspectives that will give you with the fundamentals of a good travel experience and help you to fly with confidence. Your flight is converted into a feast thanks to the greatest eating on board experience, which includes the most unique flavors from Turkish and international cuisines. Our in-flight entertainment system makes traveling much more pleasurable by providing the most engaging movies, music, games, and more that appeal to a variety of preferences.
Istanbul to Moscow Flights, Book Cheap Flights at Discounted rates on Cleartrip
Air travel is one of the most convenient modes of transportation available. There are no dangers, no delays, and it is really relaxing. A direct air route connects all major cities, allowing for easy travel between them. And, with the advancement of technology, traveling between them is now only a matter of a few hours. Previously, the process of purchasing airline tickets was a big source of anxiety. However, because to digitalization, this procedure has become much more straightforward. Cleartrip goes above and above to provide its consumers with a quick, straightforward, and hassle-free experience when buying airline tickets.
- It is recommended that you use the flight route from Istanbul to Moscow while traveling between these two destinations.
- The nearest airport to Istanbul is Istanbul Ataturk International Airport, which has the IATA code of IST.
- There are five airlines that operate between Istanbul and Moscow.
- Travel time between these destinations on a nonstop aircraft is typically approximately 3 hours and 3 minutes (00h 03m).
- This may be extended to a maximum of 0.
- It is possible to take advantage of a variety of foreign flight deals and cashback possibilities for a variety of international travel routes, including flights from Moscow (SVO) to Istanbul (IST) and from Istanbul to Moscow.
- You may be guaranteed of a pleasant travel experience thanks to the airline’s PNR status check, Web check-in option, and customer service.
Note: Cleartrip’s Lowest Air Fares Calendar displays an indication of pricing (per person) for a variety of dates, allowing you to quickly identify the cheapest air fares in your destination. It is possible that the air fares you see here will not be available at the time you attempt to book.
Belavia Flights: Dubai (DXB) to Moscow (DME)
Simply input your trip dates, choose Belavia as your airline of choice, and press the search button to get the best deals on flights to Dubai from Moscow. You may filter flights by price, flight duration, and arrival or departure time, among other criteria. You will discover flights to pick from.
Return flights from Dubai DXB to Moscow DME with Belavia
In most cases, purchasing return flights with Belavia is the most cost-effective choice if you’re planning a round trip. When you consider that prices range from to, it is simple to select a flight that fits your budget. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Book one-way Belavia flights from Dubai DXB to Moscow DME
You have far more freedom with a one-way ticket, which allows you to select your own return date and time as well as your destination and departure time. It is possible to discover excellent prices on one-way tickets as well if you purchase ahead of time. An economy class journey from Dubai to Moscow on the Belavia airline costs at the time of writing ($). Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
The easy way to find cheap flights to Moscow DME fromDubai DXB with Belavia
Find a low-cost Belavia flight from Dubai DXB to Moscow DME by sorting search results by price or limiting your search results by budget. If you discover a cheaper ticket price anywhere else within 24 hours, we’ll credit or refund the difference, thanks to Travelocity’s Price Match Promise.
How to find our best airfare deals on Belavia flights from Dubai DXB to Moscow DME
The ability to be flexible when it comes to travel dates is beneficial while looking for low-cost flights. When traveling during slower months, such as, or if you plan a journey with a stopover, you’ll typically discover lower-priced tickets.
Find nonstop flights from Dubai DXB to Moscow DME with Belavia
If you want to go to Moscow as soon as possible, don’t waste time by booking a trip that has a layover. Instead, restrict your search results to display only direct Belavia flights. The travel will take approximatelyhour(s)min(s) — you’ll be there before you know it.
Flexible airline tickets for Belavia flights from Dubai DXB to Moscow DME
Make sure you won’t be out of cash if your plans change by purchasing a ticket that is flexible and offers penalty-free adjustment and cancellation choices. To find out which flights are available with no change fees, use our ‘no change charge’ filter.
There are a lot of reasons to book your flights to Moscow DME fromDubai DXB with Belavia on Travelocity
At Travelocity, our extensive and up-to-the-minute inventory allows us to consolidate all of our greatest flight bargains in one one location. If you’re traveling for work or to spend time with friends and family, you can rely on Travelocity to get you there on time and in comfort.
Moscow to Istanbul Uzbekistan Airways Flight Booking & Earn Up to 1,200 InterMiles
Istanbul Airport is one of Turkey’s busiest airports and also acts as an international gateway to the country. The airport is located in the Arnavutköy neighborhood, which is on the European side of the city. It is served by several airlines. Istanbul Airport is only for passenger use and should not be confused with Istanbul Atatürk Airport, which is also for passenger usage. Previously, commercial aviation services were provided from this airport. The passenger flights, on the other hand, were diverted to Istanbul Airport.
- Istanbul Airport is actively developing ideas for future development.
- In reality, the airport officials have divided the expansion plans into stages to ensure that they can be completed in a timely manner.
- With four runways and one terminal, Istanbul International Airport is able to accommodate both local and international airline movements.
- In addition, they have around 3,500 security professionals working for them in terms of airport security.
- Concerning Airport Terminals At the moment, the Istanbul Airport is equipped with a single operational terminal that serves both local and international airline operations.
- Concourses A through G are divided into five groups by letters, with A being the most central.
- Given that a single terminal serves both domestic and international flights, the concourses are divided into two groups: those traveling inside Turkey and those traveling overseas.
In addition, 1,850 police officers and 750 immigration officials are planned to work in airport security, which is a significant increase from previous years.
A total of 90 million passengers are expected to transit through the main terminal yearly, according to reports.
The runways of Istanbul International Airport are relatively lengthy, with one of them measuring 4,100 metres in length.
Istanbul Grand Airport, on the other hand, is in charge of operations.
They are also in charge of regulating and supervising aviation traffic in the airspace that falls under the jurisdiction of the Turkish government.
Istanbul Grand Airport is responsible for the day-to-day operations of Istanbul Airport.
The authority has lately proposed a concept named Istanbul Airport City, which is expected to result in a unique urban development design that will be of interest to the public.
It is the internationally famous design firm Perkin+Will that created the one-of-a-kind idea for the Airport City project.
The most appealing aspect of the project’s design is how closely it mirrors the metropolis of Istanbul in terms of scale.
It is planned that the Istanbul Airport City would be divided into four primary zones, each of which will be connected to the core zone of Terminal 1.
IGA also intends to introduce sustainable practices to the company in order to promote a more positive approach to environmental management.
There are several planes that travel to and from the Istanbul Airport, and many of them offer designated parking spaces as well.
It is the only Indian airline that flies into Istanbul’s Ataturk International Airport.
However, in addition to serving as a hub for Indian Airlines, the Istanbul Airport also serves as a hub for a number of foreign flights.
Royal Dutch Airways, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Libyan Airlines, Oman Air, Pegasus Airlines, Qatar Airways, Saudia, Singapore Airlines, Tunisair, Sichuan Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Ukraine International Airlines, and Uzbekistan Airways are among the airlines that fly to and from Uzbekistan.
- Because the majority of cargo operations are handled at Istanbul Atatürk Airport, the Istanbul Airport does not have a significant cargo operation.
- ATM kiosks and foreign exchange counters are located at regular intervals throughout the airport.
- If you need to know the specific location of the currency counters at the airport, it is preferable to consult the airport’s website.
- In terms of luggage services, the airport provides a wide range of options, including baggage delivery, baggage wrapping, porter services, and a variety of other services.
- Prayer rooms – At the airport, dedicated multi-faith prayer rooms have been erected.
- Half of them are dedicated to serving males, and the other half are dedicated to serving women.
- Aside from food courts and eateries, there are also premium restaurants available within the airport terminals.
In reality, several of the airport’s lounges provide an amazing gastronomic experience as well as a relaxing environment.
Passengers who have purchased first-class or business-class tickets will appreciate how simple this is for them.
Medical services – Medical services such as emergency teams and pharmacies are also provided at the airport, in addition to other services.
Pharmacies can also be found in the terminals’ departures and arrivals areas, as well as on the concourses.
There have also been designated nursing rooms set out for new moms and their children.
Baby items and basics such as baby powders and diapers are also available in this section.
It is true that you may advise your airlines about the services you require that require special help, and the airport would be happy to supply you with the necessary support.
There are smoking rooms available at the airport lounge that you may use if you want to smoke.
There is also the option to purchase the item in question.
There are several scheduled buses that will take you to and from the Istanbul Airport as well as the rest of the city.
Not to mention how easy it is to locate them from any location within the major metropolis.
Taxis and car rentals are available.
It may be preferable to travel in automobiles or taxis in order to have a more calm exit.
You would be well guided to the airport if you used maps.
Because Istanbul is notorious for being highly congested and busy at all times, it is necessary to plan a route in advance in order to get at the Istanbul Airport without incurring any delays in the schedule.
Although the airport does not provide a cab service 24 hours a day, taxis may be obtained at many kiosks throughout the terminal. You may arrange a transport both from the departures and the arrivals terminals of the airport.
Boeing: 787 Dreamliner
|787-8 Dreamliner||787-9 Dreamliner||787-10 Dreamliner|
|Range nmi (km)||7,305 nmi (13,530 km)||7,565 nm (14,010 km)||6,330 nm (11,730 km)|
|Length||57 m (186 ft)||63 m (206 ft)||68 m (224 ft)|
|Wingspan||60 m (197 ft)||60 m (197 ft)||60 m (197 ft)|
|Height||17 m (56 ft)||17 m (56 ft)||17 m (56 ft)|
|Engine||GEnx-1B / Trent 1000||GEnx-1B / Trent 1000||GEnx-1B / Trent 1000|
- Low fees and low maintenance expenses, as well as exceptional fuel economy Learn More about mixed fleet flying and standard airplanes.
Higher revenue potential
- Increased cruise speed
- Increased revenue cargo
- Increased flying days Learn more about the new nonstop routes, flexible seating, and passenger preference.
- Aerodynamics that are advanced, an optimized flight deck, and modern engines are just some of the qualities that make this aircraft so appealing to passengers. Find Out More
- Better humidity in the interior, cleaner air, smoother ride technology, improved temperature management, and excellent sound quality.
Careful choices, clever design
- 20-25 percent lower CO2 emissions
- Emissions of hydrocarbons, smoke, NOX, and CO are within regulatory limits.
- Noise from the surrounding community is limited inside airport borders. Noise levels on the runway that are below ICAO standards
- Cabin noise has been reduced
- Reducing environmental footprint in an ISO 14001 facility
- Composite recycling
Improvements Passengers Can SeeImprovements Passengers Can See
- There’s a spot for everyone’s baggage
- Cabin with a welcoming and expansive feel
- Dynamic LED lighting
- More breathing room
- Every seat is a window seat
- There are no aisle seats. Massive windows that can be dimmed with the push of a button
Passengers totaled 248 (two-class) Range: 7,305 nautical miles (13,530 km) The length is 57 meters (186 feet) and the height is 17 meters (56 ft) EngineGEnx-1B / Trent 1000 is a hybrid engine.
It will consume around 20 percent less fuel per seat and emit 20 percent less pollutants than the airplanes it will replace.
Passengers totaled 296. (two-class) 7 565 nm is the wavelength range (14,010 km) The length is 63 meters (206 feet) and the height is 17 meters (56 ft) EngineGEnx-1B / Trent 1000 is a hybrid engine.
It will consume around 20 percent less fuel per seat and emit 20 percent less pollutants than the airplanes it will replace.
Passengers totaled 336. (two-class) 6,330 nm is the wavelength range (11,730 km) The length is 68 meters (224 ft) 17 meters in height (56 ft) EngineGEnx-1B / Trent 1000 is a hybrid engine.
It will consume around 25 percent less fuel per seat and emit 25 percent less pollutants than the airplanes it will replace.
The 787 Dreamliner Family and Opening New Routes
Currently operating or announced routes on a schedule. Flight trajectories are shown solely for illustrative reasons. With the 787 Dreamliner Family, new routes are being established. Since entering service in 2011, the Boeing 787 Dreamliner family has flown more than 1,900 flights and has enabled the creation of more than 235 new point-to-point routes worldwide. Discover the new routes that will be available in 2019.
2012 (1 New Route)
- The routes between Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Rio De Janeiro, Brazil are as follows: Amritsar, India — London, England
- Birmingham, England — Delhi, India
- Delhi, India — Melbourne, Australia
- Delhi, India — Sydney, Australia
- Phuket, Thailand — London, England
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil — Lomé, Togo
- Stockholm, Sweden — Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Tokyo, Japan — San Jose, United States
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia — Rio
2014 (32 New Routes)
- It is possible to fly between Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Addis Ababa Ethiopia and Madrid, Spain
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Shanghai, China
- And Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and London, United Kingdom. Bandar Seri Be, Brunei — Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Bergen, Norway — New York, United States
- Billund, Denmark — Phuket, Thailand
- Chengdu, China — San Francisco, United States
- Copenhagen, Denmark — Los Angeles, United States
- Copenhagen, Denmark — Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Bandar Seri Be, Brunei — Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- India’s capital city is Delhi, whereas Russia’s capital is Moscow. Several flights connect Doha, Qatar with Edinburgh, United Kingdom and Doha, Qatar with Tokyo, Japan. Other flights connect Dubai, United Arab Emirates with London, United Kingdom
- Dusseldorf, Germany with Tokyo, Japan
- Fort Lauderdale, United States with London, United Kingdom
- Guangzhou, China with Christchurch, New Zealand
- Guangzhou, China with So Paulo, Brazil
- Guangzhou, China with San Francisco, United States
- Guangzhou, China with Auckland, New Zealand
- Guangzhou, China with San The route from Helsinki, Finland to Plaine Magnien, Mauritius
- Jakarta, Indonesia to Tokyo, Japan
- Los Angeles, California to London, United Kingdom
- Los Angeles, California to Oslo, Norway
- London, United Kingdom — Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Manchester, United Kingdom — Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Monterrey, Mexico — Tokyo, Japan
- New York, United States — London, United Kingdom
- Oakland, California to Oslo, Norway
- Stockholm, Sweden to Lofoten, Finland
2015 (24 New Routes)
- Adding new routes will connect Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, with the cities of Dublin, Ireland, Los Angeles in the United States, Tokyo in Japan, and San Jose in the United States. Bridgetown in Barbados will connect with Bournemouth, United Kingdom
- Brussels, Belgium will connect with Tokyo, Japan
- Cardiff, United Kingdom will connect with Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Coolangatta in Australia will connect with Wuhan in China
- And Beijing will connect with San Jose in the United States. Copenhagen, Denmark — Las Vegas, United States
- Copenhagen, Denmark — Plaine Magnien, Mauritius
- Copenhagen, Denmark — San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Doha, Qatar — Durban, South Africa
- Fuzhou, China — Sydney, Australia
- Glasgow, United Kingdom — Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Doha, Qatar — Durban Guangzhou, China — Rome, Italy
- Hanoi, Vietnam — Nairobi, Kenya
- Milano, Italy — Santiago, Chile
- Montego Bay, Jamaica — Newcastle, United Kingdom
- Oslo, Norway — San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Rome, Italy — Wuhan, China
- Stockholm, Sweden — Las Vegas, United States
- Sydney, Australia — Xiamen, China
- Washington, United States — Shanghai, China
- Washington, United States — Beijing, China
- Washington, United States
2016 (33 New Routes)
- Newark, New Jersey
- Amman, Jordan — Guangzhou, China
- Amritsar, India — Singapore, Singapore
- Birmingham, United Kingdom — Doha, Qatar
- Brisbane, Australia — Vancouver, Canada
- Boston, United States — London, United Kingdom
- Boston, United States — Oslo, Norway
- Cancun, Mexico — Dublin, Ireland
- Casablanca, Morocco — Washington, United States
- Changsha, China — Los Angeles, United States
- Delhi, India — Madrid
2017 (44 New Routes)
- Among the destinations are Addis Ababa, Ethiopia — Conakry, Guinea
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia — Chengdu, China
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia — Cartagena, Colombia
- Amsterdam, Netherlands — Plaine Magnien, Mauritius
- Amsterdam, Netherlands — San Jose, Costa Rica
- Bamako, Mali — Dakar, Senegal
- Barcelona, Spain — Oakland, United States
- Birmingh — Dakar, Senegal
2018 (64 New Routes)
- The routes Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire — Newark, United States
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia — Barcelona, Spain
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia — Jakarta, Indonesia
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia — Moscow, Russia
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia — Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia — Geneva, Switzerland
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia — Manchester, United Kingdom
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia to Chicago, United States
- Auckland, a flight between Madrid, Spain and Shenzhen, China
- Malaga, Spain is connected to Doha, Qatar
- Malaga, Spain is connected to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Malaga, Spain is connected to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Melbourne, Australia — San Francisco, United States
- Mexico City, Mexico — Beijing, China
- Melbourne, Australia — San Francisco, United States Pointe-à-Pitre, Guadeloupe — Milan, Italy — Pointe-à-Pitre, Guadeloupe Among the destinations are Milan, Italy
- Yangon, Myanmar
- New York, United States
- And Nairobi, Kenya. Oranjestad, Aruba — Brussels, Belgium
- Paris, France — Chongqing, China
- Paris, France — Fuzhou, China
- Paris, France — Oakland, United States
- Paris, France — Shenzhen, China
- Rome, Italy — Oakland, United States
- Santiago, Chile — Tel Aviv, Israel
- Singapore, Singapore — Berlin, Germany
- Stockholm, Sweden — Orla, Finland
- Stockholm, Sweden —
2019 (28 New Routes)
- Aden, Yemen — Cartago, Colombia
- Boston, Massachusetts — Casablanca, Morocco
- Budapest, Hungary — Shanghai, China
- Cairo, Egypt — Washington D.C., United States
- Cancun, Mexico — Istanbul, Turkey
- Casablanca, Morocco — Miami, United States
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia — Cartago, Colombia
- Aden, Yemen — Addis Ababa, Ethiopia — Cartago, Colombia United States — Germany
- Delhi, India — Warsaw, Poland
- Denpasar, Indonesia — Turkey
- Dallas-Fort Worth, United States — Munich, Germany Among the destinations are Doncaster Sheffield, the United Kingdom — Sanford, the United States
- Dublin, the Republic of Ireland — Shenzhen, China
- Dublin, Ireland — Calgary, Canada
- Geneva, Switzerland — Nairobi, Kenya
- Dublin, Ireland — Calgary, Canada It is possible to fly from Guangzhou, China, to Vienna, Austria
- From Iguazu Falls, Argentina, to Madrid, Spain
- And from Iguazu Falls, Argentina, to Montevideo, Uruguay
- However it is not possible to fly from Iguazu Falls, Argentina, to Montevideo, Uruguay. The following routes connect Las Vegas, United States and Tel Aviv, Israel: London, United Kingdom — Miami, United States
- London, United Kingdom — San Francisco, United States
- London, United Kingdom — Pittsburg, United States
- Istanbul, Turkey — Mexico City, Mexico
- Malaga, Spain — Bahrain, Bahrain
- Miami, United States — Warsaw, Poland
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil — London, United Kingdom
- Shenzhen, China — Tel Aviv, Israel
- Tokyo, Japan